(12) ビーチデイBīchidei

In the early hours of the morning, you rested your head on the desk, the pen held lightly in your fingers. Everything around you began to slow down as you fell into the relief of rem cycles.

However, your relief didn't last for long when your phone began to buzz. Groggily, you reached out for the buzzing device and clicked answer. "Yo (y/n)!!" You removed the phone further from your ear at the sound of Denki's hyper voice.

"What is it?" You rested your head on your palm, half awake from doing homework all night long. And Denki waking you in the early hours so hyper certainly made your exhaustion worse. "The entire class is going on a trip to the beach! You can bring Ivan if you need to. I'm sure the girls will help you take care of him!"

You took a long sigh and ran a hand down your face. "What time?" You yawned. "In about an hour! See you at the train station then!" With that, the male clicked off. Tiredly, you sat up and slapped your cheeks to wake up.

"Ivan! Time to wake up!" You began to pull your hair into a chaotic (Hairstyle) and threw on some white shirts and a black sweatshirt. To finish it, paired it with black sandals that fastened around your ankle a bit.

Just as you finished packing a small bag with your bathing suit that Shasha bought you and a few outfits, you walked out to see Ivan dressed and eating downstairs. You walked into his room and packed a small bag for Ivan. Flinging them over your shoulders, your wings stretching in the stairwell.

"Where are we going this early, Issy?" You dropped the bags by the glass door before walking to the kitchen to grab something to eat. "Class trip, and I can't just leave you here." The emotion on Ivan's grew from tired to excited. Shoving the rest of the food into your mouth, Ivan ran to the door, forming his tiny wings. They fluttered a bit as he threw the backpack around his shoulder.

Your pair of wings quivered as you threw your own around your shoulders. The two of you walked out only to have a chill morning wind ruffling your feathers. Your arms pulled Ivan close to your abdomen as the large crystal feathers spread out in the early morning. The cold breeze nipped your noses as you pushed the wings down.

The two of you cleared the skyline in just a few seconds. Ivan let out a loud 'wee' as you and he took off towards the train station. When the station came into view, you took a nosedive into the city. Ivan clung to your arms that much harder. In the small amount of time, it took to get closer, you could see the class standing around waiting.

"Ello peeps! Make room unless you want her to knock you over!" You giggled at Ivan's comment. The entire class looked up at you before making a small space for you to land. When you were close enough to the ground, you repeatedly pushed the wings down to gently land. The thing was the mere pressure your wings caused a mighty wind, almost knocking most of the girls over; Denki just fell.

Your shoes touched the pavement and curled your wings against your back. Right away, you were surrounded by most of the girls except for Asui. Ivan squeaked and hid behind your wings. "Good morning." Right away, you were slammed with questions on what it was like to have a younger sibling.

"Aw! He looks like you! What cute little wings! It must be nice!" You laughed nervously as Asui and Shasha came to your rescue. "G-Guys, the train is here." Shasha pointed to the oncoming train. You silently thanked her for the save as Asui began to shove everyone onto the train. You followed with the boys onto the train and took a seat next to Bakugou while Ivan sat on the other side of Kirishima.

The small boy just began to have a rather loud conversation about manliness with Kirishima. The entire situation made you smile softly. Ivan hasn't had anyone outside of his school to interact with, so having some boys around him would do him well.

The train began to pull out of the station. Soo, the exhaustion was catching up on you. You yawned and stretched in the small seat.

"How much sleep did you even get?" Bakugou asked. You leaned against the back of the seat to relax. "Hm... A few hours just before Denki woke me up." Without warning, Bakugou's hand pushed your head onto his shoulder.

"Just close your damn eyes already." The shock from the unexpected gesture faded into a warm feeling. Before you could mumble a response, the void was pulling you into it.

Bakugou watched as your eyes fluttered shut and your wings instinctively tucking around your body. Reaching his hand up, he gently moved a couple of strands out of your eyes.

"Dude. When are you just going to admit it?" Kirishima asked while a playful smirk pulling on his lips. "Everyone can see it but you man. They're into you." Bakugou huffed and turned away from Kirishima.

"Baku-San. She never shuts up about you! Just say something to Issy." Ivan interjected. The glowing wings popped up for a moment before they vanished again. It seems that his wings didn't rip any of his clothes.

Kirishima ruffed Ivan's hair playfully. "But really dude. When are you gonna say something?" Bakugou turned away with a huff, but the color of his cheeks was very apparent to Kirishima.

"Oh just man up. I wanna see it happen before this trip is over!" Bakugou turned towards him with a growl. "Shut up shitty hair."

It wasn't that she wasn't important to him. Something about her frightened Bakugou. It was alluring yet dangerous at the same time. Eating away at his desires until all he was her in the room alone.

Those bright wings chasing away the darkness yet the only reason it's there.

He has to find out why she scares him, maybe then he can truly say what he might feel.