(11) やめますか!? Yamemasu ka!? pt2

"Kacchan, I know how you feel, but please..." MIdoriya said quietly, looking at you shuttering in Bakugou's arms. There his gaze not set on you but into the fading into the infinite alleyways. Although it seemed like something off for Bakugou would do, Midoriya noticed he would only do it for you. That pure smile he hasn't seen since they were children.

"Fucking shut up! I get it already; I'll work with you much as it disgusts me." Bakugou snapped, not turning to glare or even looking at the green-haired male. "But I'll decide the fucking plan." You took a deep breath, inhaling Bakugou's scent. He smelled of Carmel and smoke. Pulling away, you whipped away the tears that spilled over your taught cheeks.

"You feeling better?" Bakugou asked softly enough, so Midoriya didn't overhear. You shook off the nerves and stress before answering. "B-Be quiet. Not like I wanted to cry just now." You said, your voice just a little taught and sad sounding. Bakugou merely ruffled your hair before sliding off his gauntlet.

The blonde tilted your chin with his thumb and forefinger to make your eyes meet his. There was a particular look in his eyes that your heart rate shoots up. "Don't you dare... Break those pretty wings of yours." Bakugou's voice didn't reveal anything about what he knew; maybe he was just worried about them breaking. Well, you couldn't use the feathers if they weren't busted.

He gently placed the gauntlet on your wrist before throwing the other at Midoriya. 'Oh yes, there he is.'

You sprinted down the alleyway, using your wings to keep up with the other two. 'I can only pray that Midoriya does well and can get away fast enough. Bakugou, on the other hand, is going to strain his arms if he keeps up a large number of explosions needed.' Your gaze met his form, flying using his explosions to rocket forwards.

The gauntlet clanked against your arm as you and Midoriya came to the end of the alleyway. Light washed over your vision only to reveal All Might standing there, looking into an alleyway across the street. Jumping up while Midoriya slid across the ground, the two of you released the pins to capture him in a double explosion. You landed and called two large feathers. Doing a flip, you sliced vertically down All Might's arms.

The long feathers sliced into his skin just as Bakugou came in from behind you. Falling back down, Bakugou released a large explosion. Amidst the smoke, you wrapped an arm around his waist and took off towards Midoriya, who was waiting.

'It's going to be okay, Bakugou, I know your pride is going to hurt, but we have to get away from him. It's the only way.' You glanced down to see small tears whipping them away. It was hard for these boys to be constantly at odds and being forced to work together.

"(y/n)! Look out!" Before you could comprehend, All Might was running next to the group. You accidentally dropped Bakugou just as All Might hit the gauntlets, shattering them into pieces. A small shriek escaped you at the pain lacing through your wrist.

The pro grabbed your wrist and knocked Midoriya to the ground. "Deku!" In a split second, Bakugou was hit in the stomach and sent flying into a building. "Bakugou! W-Where are you!? Midoriya!" All Might shook you out like a dryer sheet.

"Well, well, you almost got away. Now that isn't good." The blonde began to slam you, and Midoriya's back's together, making each of you release grunts of pain. You called a feather when your wrist began to turn purple. You attempted to cut his wrist using your free hand, but the feather merely snapped in half upon contact.

"Kacchan! Don't!-" Midoirya was cut off by your wings slamming into his back. Without warning, a loud explosion made your ears ring, and then you were hit back first into something. Saliva dripped from your mouth as a foot slammed into your back. All Might used you as a weapon and slammed you into Bakugou to plant a foot into your back.