(9) 私のために戦う? Watashi no tame ni tatakau?

-Warning; blood descriptions and violence-

-Time skip brought to you by an author who's forgotten how to sleep-

Bakugou sat down at the back of the bus, your words still floating throughout his mind. It had been about a week, and your wings had healed completely. Throughout that time, neither Shasha nor you ever mentioned anything at all about a seal. Or how much your body could take.

Could he have imagined it? Bakugou was sure of the determination and worry written in your voice while he had overheard the conversation. 'Four more times is all the seal can handle.' Was there something you were hiding from him and UA? Or did the teachers know about this?

Bakugou spotted you, and the wolf-girl get onto the bus and sit in front of Bakugou. You pulled out an earbud and offered it to the female. Bakugou leaned on the windowsill, deciding just to keep it to himself. After all, there was no need to prey on something that wasn't his business yet.

Besides the sounds of your soft laughter, the bus ride was quiet. At least he could listen to that sweet-sounding laugh in the meantime. Bakugou, for some reason, found it pleasing to his ears. Bakugou glared outside, wondering what in the fuck came over him. Wanting to hear your laugh and wanting you to give it to him only was undoubtedly strange... He couldn't place what was going on with him.

Even still, he couldn't keep his gaze from wandering to the back of your head during the entire ride.

~

You stepped outside of the bus and stretched your wings into the sky, causing rainbows to splatter across the students and pavement. Waiting outside the large building was Aizawa-Sensei and another person wearing a spacesuit. The only thing that you could see was two glowing white eyes that never blinked.

"Good morning, everyone! I've been waiting for you! Let's go inside?" They beamed with a voice warped by the helmet. Inside the large building were several man-made disaster zones displaying the different types there were.

You glanced at the corner to see a fire zone and flinches slightly. If you were assigned to that one, you'd have to be extremely careful since the heat could break the crystal. Just as you were completing a plan when Aizawa-Sensei hushed the class. Before he could even speak, Thirteen motioned for him to come closer. They held up a sign of three fingers before letting Aizawa-Sensei continue talking to us.

With a bored look, he turned towards the class. "Now, listen to Thirteen." Aizawa-Sensei stepped back and allowed the hero to talk. "Alright! I built this place to help heroes train for disasters. I call it the unforeseen simulation joint. But you can call it USJ!" You chuckled to yourself about the last sentence. Everyone already called it that anyway.

Before we get started, I would like to say a thing or two, three, four, or five?" Everyone sighed at the increase in numbers. "Anyway. As you know, I have a powerful quirk. A black hole, I can suck up anything and turn it into dust. It can easily be used to kill." You grabbed your arm and looked down to avoid looking anyone in the eye.

Bakugou watched as you turned your head away from the teachers. A small look of shame glinted in your eyes and face. It made him wonder if it had to do with your quirk and what ShaSha spoke of.

The mentioned girl placed a hand on your shoulder, to which you returned with a weary smile. "I made this place so you could exercise your powers for good. Not just bad guys!" You lifted your gaze shifted back towards the teachers, a different look in your eye.

Now Bakugou was even more curious. What was that sad look for? Aizawa-Sensei took another step forward to explain the exercise. For some reason, you felt distracted by the change in atmosphere. The air went cold, making a shiver shoot up your spine.