(11) やめますか!? Yamemasu ka!?

(An- mega time skip. I didn't include the sports festival because that would have been an entire arch and fight scenes I didn't want to write. Also, there's alot happening after the summer camp arch, so I wanted it out of the way. Enjoy my fuff owls!)

~•~

Your shoulders went rigid as the amount of tension in the waiting room increased to a massive level. The teachers were to face off against the students in a two-on-one battle for the final exams. Except for two groups, Shasha got paired with Uraraka and Aoyama against Thirteen. Unfortunately for you, Bakugou and Midoriya were in yours facing against All Might.

All three of you weren't excited about the idea, which worsened the two rivals. The two boys stood on the opposite sides of the room, worry written into the lines in their faces. A sinking feeling arose in your gut, telling you this wasn't going to be accessible at all.

From what you saw, there would be minimal options of what to do. Run or stay and fight. Sure they were more, but had a meager chance of working since All Might was, you know, All Might!

When the three students' names echoed throughout the air, you flipped the hood up and walked towards the door. Still unsure about how everything was going to go down. Bakugou turned and followed you down the halls with Midoriya bringing up the rear. The long single hallway leading to the city was one of a trap.

There were no signs of when he would appear or just how hard he would go on the sixteen-year-olds. That part is what scared you, but that's life. You could only hope that Bakugou would be willing to work with Midoriya.

Bakugou kept walking forwards, his crimson eyes burning with a new kind of conviction you hadn't seen before. Midoriya ran past you, obviously more panicked than either of you. His green orbs were filled to the brim of worry and doubt. "Kacchan! Wait! There's no way we can beat All Might! We have to run! There's no way, even with a plan!" He cried out. You turned away, looking at the various alleyways for any movement or being watched.

"Shut up, Deku!" Bakugou hissed back, not turning to face the frantic male. Your blood began to pump faster since Bakugou had a hard time controlling his anger. "Kacchan, there's no way we can beat him! Even if (y/n) can fly!" Midoriya pleaded, his voice cracking. Bakugou turned around and backhanded the green-haired male in the face.

"I don't give a shit!" He growled. You placed a hand on Midoriya's shoulder, silently asking if he was alright. He gave a slight nod when you decided to give the tense male a piece of your mind. You stomped over to him, the same harsh look glittering in your (e/c) eyes. "Bakugou! Stop acting like a child for once and compromise with us!" You grabbed onto his shoulders, shaking them. "Shut it, bird ass! Beating him is the only way out of this!

Before Bakugou could think, there was a loud sting against his cheek. "I'm sorry, but you needed. You're letting that inferiority complex get ahold of your judgment, and that will only get us into trouble!" Being irrational like this would only make us fail, which would compromise everything everyone was working for.

"Was there a need to fucken slap me!?" The male snatched your wrist and came extremely close to your face. You held your ground, attempting to knock his mentality at least back into its original state.

"Yes, there was! Your head is stuck so far up your ass you couldn't even see straight!" The emotion in your voice was enough to make Bakugou flinch but remained composed to a point. "So!?"

You grabbed his shirt and made him come even closer, so Midoriya didn't hear. "Do I need to beat your ass as I did at the sports festival? Calm the fuck down and use that fucking head of yours. Or else this will all go to waste." It was true; Bakugou had lost to you. Deku wasn't there to see it. In the end, he confessed he didn't want Deku to know that he had lost.