Dear Reader

EWLLLOOOOO

My little sinners, weebs, and Otakus! It's ya boi, Author-Chan.

Although I tried my best to not do typos and repeat lines sometimes they slip through or my autocorrect that fixes my horrid grammar misses this. Forgive me TwT

Expect some plot changes and relationship adjustments since I want this to be better than it was.

Quirk: Quartz Sparrow

Microcrystals 'quartz looking to clear diamond' form in the sweat glands of the user to form wings (the crystal can also press firmly against your back to form Tattoos). The user's wings are made from a razor-thin crystal with light hollow bones

with the controlling nerves at the center. These are made with trace elements in the body that are pressurized into nerves and feathers. These bones are no bigger than a 15 Gauge wire and extend throughout the wings. Each feather is connected through a nerve that extends from these bones, so when plucked it feels like a bee sting.

When the user is threatened, the feathers will detach and hover around the user as projectiles. Because of the way the quirk combined genetically, the user can detach feathers and form them into objects, (no heavier than 12 lbs) The more complicated the item, the more feathers needed and energy. The user of this quirk prefers to fly and levitate feathers then create objects.

Weaknesses are fire and brute force of about 120 lbs. Fire can cause the crystal to heat and deform. Depending on the damage, can take from 24 hours to a week to mend.

The brute force will completely shatter everything except the small extensions at the base of the wings, which takes a week to heal and reform. However, if these are destroyed, then the wings will not grow back and the user will be rendered quirkless.

If feathers are plucked, they take up to four days to grow back if they don't return to the wings. Can only use 40% of the feathers to fight, the rest protect the nerves.

Overuse; Tiredness, immune defiance, temporary quirk loss

ENJOY you lovies!