(25) 放棄された Hōki sa reta

Warning; very suggestive themes

Through the darkness, there was a slow creak of the metal door that acted as your cage. The small amount of light danced across your pale skin as the female stepped inside. Toga's low, seductive chuckle echoed in the frigidly cold room—that short amount of light, your only source of sanity gone with the wind.

At the moment, you didn't care as the energetic female gleefully stepped towards you—her sharp teeth glinting in the small amount of light. The wide grin began to ooze with excited drool.

"Hey! Why don't we get to know each other! It could be fun-" Toga ended talking so fast that she bit her tongue. Small tears poked out of her eyes while she fanned her mouth. Even though she was in pain, it looked like she enjoyed it. A weary smirk pulled on your lips, although that was all you could do with your arms and legs chained to the wall.

The cold shackles rubbed against your already worn skin until they bled. "Poor little (y/n)! On the floor like that, all stuck in one spot. Just so, helpless." Toga's small hands gripped your wrists and pinned you to the floor. Her short-form crawled over you with a sadistic grin splattered on her face.

"You're too cute..." You wearily looked up at her as one of her cold fingers traced along your cheek. You turned your head away from her gaze; never in your life had you wanted this. You were to remain quiet, not give them what they want. "Oh come on (y/n)-Chan... Look at me please, I want to see the pain in your eyes." Her small hand forcibly took your chin and turned you towards her.

Your gaze met the glint of metal against your cheek. It dug into your cheek, causing blood to slowly drip down to your neck. Toga turned your head to drag her tongue up the side of your neck before stopping to rub her nose into the cut on your shoulder.

Your eyes squeezed shut as you turned away. "... S-Stop it." You said breathlessly. The mere shame and powerlessness you felt were the hands around your throat, silencing your voice. "I don't think so; I'm enjoying myself with the sweet scent of your blood." You ripped your head away from her hands only for them to clamp around your throat.

"The sweet taste of iron is so intoxicating, don't you think?" The chaotic girl kept licking up the blood as it dripped down your cheek and neck. Toga's grip tightened around your throat, cutting off your airway. She kept at it until her hands began to rip apart your torn uniform. A small yelp escaped your throat as tears threatened to spill over onto your blood-stained cheeks.

Toga's breath moved to your arm where the cut was. A Silvia soaked tongue licked the dripping blood off your shivering skin. "Oh yes... I see that you're enjoying my present." She coed; you wanted it to stop. Even after trying so hard, those tears began to spill over.

"S-... Stop it." Your arms yanked against the chains in an attempt to make her stop, but it was all fruitless. Then, there was the old metal door creaking open. "Toga, get your ass of them." Without warning, Toga's smaller body was pulled off you. She pointed the soaked blood knife at his face. Dabi just stood there un-amused.

"Get out! It's my turn with (y/n)-Chan!" You pressed against the wall to put as much distance between you and them as possible. Dabi kicked the horny female out of the room and shut the door.

Still shaking, you glanced up at the black-haired male. "Well, well... You've got guts to tell little miss knife crazy to stop." He said in a low un-amused tone. A small blue flame danced in his hand, showing the shameful state you were in. Shivering, covered in blood, yet had a fire dancing in your eyes. One of rebellion and fire shows that you wouldn't hesitate to protect yourself if he took any action.

Dabi knelt down in front of you, holding the bright blue flame closer so that your worn features shinned in the indigo light. It made you wonder, were you nothing more than an animal in his eyes? Something to be beaten down on and stepped on? Your raging thoughts slowed as the gentle blue flame slowly warmed your aching one.

Slowly, Dabi removed the long black coat from around his shoulders. "You know. I don't really care why Dark Wing wants you here, and personally, I don't care." Dabi's blue eyes glinted in the soft light of his flame as he tossed the black jacket over you.

You were curious... "Heh... That look in your eye is undeniable. To be honest, I'm not sure." His thumb wiped away your dried blood and spit across your neck. "Let's just say you remind me of a cat." You looked up at him with a thankful look even though he was a villain.

A small smile pulled on his lips, one that looked like this male didn't see you as a person but rather a cat. Something helpless that needs to be taken care of. You couldn't really comprehend his actions.

The blue flame in his hand slowly warmed your numbed skin, causing a shiver to shoot down your spine. With little else, he got up and left. You glanced at the worn black fabric in your hands; it was much larger than you expected. Slowly, you pulled it up to your chest and used it as a blanket.

Your numb fingers picked up a cold chain when you were adjusting it on your aching body. You slowly pulled on it until the chain came into view. The metal was warm and soft, then at the end was a feather that seemed to twitch in the darkness of the cold cell.

For just a moment, it looked like the feather moved on its own. You could help but let that small ray of hope bubble up inside your chest. Hope was a luxury you couldn't afford right now...