Cats

"Hey kid. What's wrong?" Error asked elbowing Crayola.

   Crayola looked up from his plate. "Huh? Oh. Nothing important."

   Error looked over and locked eyes with Matthew. He shrugged in a way that said 'I tried.'

   Matt sighed. He should have expected that. "Crayola. What's up?" He had a bad feeling about this. He hoped Crayola didn't want to go home again. . . But if he did, Matthew. wouldn't blame the kid.

   Crayola poked his fork in his food and sighed. "I miss my cats. Wind and Rain. Seven has been sending me pictures."

   Error and Matt both sighed. Its a simple fix. "That's all?"

   Crayola looked up and pouted. "What do you mean that's all?"

   Error stood up and opened up a portal. "Lets go get the cat."

  Matt went to stand as well. "You get the cat ill get the cat stuff."

   "What?!" Crayola squeaked as he was dragged through the portal by Error. "Where are we going!?"

   "To get your cat. Obviously." Error rolled his eyes.

   "What!? But the anti-void–"

   " Won't do anything to a cat."

   "But we're away so often!"

   "Your cat is trained yes?"

   "But Seven–"

   "We'll get one and Seven can keep the other."

   Crayola went silent as he stared at the door of his brothers apartment. "I guess..."

   Error pat Crayola's head. "Mhmm. Now come on." He went to knock on the door.

   After an hour of socializing, Error and Crayola left to return to the anti-void with Wind in tow. Guess they have a cat now.