I Pulled a Raven

Pulling a Raven: Introducing a new ship child really late with some lame excuse because you really like him...

Also there's time travel and MiraculousGen2 siblings bonding. Timing wise this is during Diary of M.Miraculous. 

   "Cyph... where are we..?" Maxwell asked looking around.

   Cypher looked around. This looked like Refresh but... strange. Older?

   "I don't know..." Cypher answered his younger brother and looked to his sister for an answer.

   Max looked around with a frown on his face. "I have a weird feeling about this place."

   "Me too..." Rune muttered. "Something is wrong with the code here." She swiped a hand to open a panel. Her sockets blew wide. "Something is very wrong..."

   Cypher frowned. "What?"

   Max swallowed. He didn't like the sound of that. "What is it?"

   "First off the Omniverse is tiny.... Second... I cant find the center. At all..." Rune muttered.

   "You what??" Max squeaked. "Where are we then!?"

   "In Refresh! So i know where we are but i don't know what's happening!!" Rune swiped thrpugh the code for ANYTHING familiar.

   At the same time gears were working in Cyphers head trying to figure this out. Small omniverse, no.. multiverse. No center... Refresh. Oh no.

   Rune blinked as she noticed some familiar code. Coming closer.

Rune and Cypher realized something at the same time... And then the three siblings were yanked backwards into a portal.

   Cypher blinked open his eyes and frowned. He was tied down in familiar blue strings. Only three people he knew (and that could do portals) had strings. His brother has purple strings, his own strings were lighter than this... These had to be one person's. And if he's here the other one must be as well...

   "Who are you and how do you know about the Omniverse?"

   "Starshine maybe it would help if I knew what the Omniverse was..?"

   Their parents–

   "Dad..?" Maxwell blinked looking up. Their parents looked... younger. And that was very odd for a Watcher to look younger. That meant a lot of time had passed since this point of time.

   "Dad?" Karma repeated staring at Matthew.

   "Dad?" Matthew hissed out very confused himself.

   "He means you look like our dad!" Rune covered up quickly with a glare at the youngest.

   Maxwell shrunk back a bit and looked down.

   Cypher glared at the oldest and huffed. "Excuse my siblings. My brother is still a kid and my sister is crazy. Im very sorry foe them sir."

   "I am not!"

   "Hey!"

   Matthew and Karma still looked at each other confused before Matthew turned back towards the trio. "Who are you?"

   Cypher sighed. Lying would be easier but probably not a good idea here... Truth it is. He notes that his siblings both looked to him for an answer. "My name is Cypher. This is Rune and Maxwell... We're actually from the future."

   Matthew frowned. "That's impossible."

   "I know about the Omniverse and Matthieu." Cypher hummed.

   Matthew flinched harshly. "What about him?"

   "We know of him.... we know the Omniverse is restored and he is... defeated." Cypher admitted phrasing this carefully.

   "And how do you know all this?"

   Cypher bit his lip thinking. "Would you believe if I said we were your future children..?"

   Both Matthew and Karma looked like they were short circuiting. "What?"

   "Hah. Yeah." Maybe this wasn't the best courses of action...

   "Our... as in... both of our?!" Matthew blinked. "Me and bluescreen of death!?"

   Ah. Even better. They weren't even together yet. "I see that this was a mistake..."

   "All three of you?" Karma added in more errors appearing around him.

   "Yeah..." Cypher muttered.

   Cypher sighed in relief as a portal opened and swallowed the siblings whole. He couldn't dig himself any deeper...

   Rune checked the code. "Were home.... Cypher what the actual fuck?"