Castle Pt. 6

"Mattie dear, what have you been doing all this time? And lovers? Any kids?" Charlene asked sitting at one end of the table with her husband. 

   Matthew was next to them at the side and Matthieu on the other side next to little peter. The rest of the children littered the rest of the table. Matthew had forgotten how good food from his own home was. "Oh. I supposed there is Karma... KARMA! Oh my stars I totally forgot. I never contacted him and he has no clue where I went. I have to go. Ill be right back." Matthew portals away without a second thought. 

   He stepped into the anti-void and sighed. "Karma? Crayola?"

   Of course neither of theme popped up first. It was Fortune. "Hey! Glitchy has been looking for you." He grinned goofily. 

  Karma and Crayola showed up next. "Starlight, oh gosh you almost gave me a heart attack! Where have you been?"

   "First of all you can't have a heart attack, and second of all, I was at the center of the omniverse." Matthew gave a playful look. He was in a good mood. 

   "What's at the center?" Crayola asked curiosity in his tone. 

   Fortune pouted. "Nothing. I checked there already and there was nothing there. Why were you there so long?" 

   Matthew hummed. "Of course YOU saw nothing. You can only be brought there. By a Watcher." Matthew turned to open a portal. "Come on."

   Matthew went through first. The three left behind looked at each other. Well... that was strange. Might as well follow. Karma went first, then Crayola, and finally Fortune. 

   "This is Karma. That's Crayola, and the other one is Fortune." Matthew smiled. "Guys, this is my Mum Charlene, my Dad James, my sister Rachel, my brother Charlie, the twins Adam and Nick, my other sister Skylar, and the little one is Peter." Matthew smiled proud that he remembered all the names. 

   Crayola lit up. "OMIGOSH TWINS! HI!!! I'm a twin too! Seven isn't here right now but he's super cool!" After that outburst he was promptly kidnapped by the twins...

   Charlie and the others basically scattered at the fact that there were MORE new people. 

   Matthieu sat silently glad they still couldn't see him. He did not want to be seen by them. Not after what he tried to do. 

   Charlene smiled. "They sound very nice Mattie."

   Matthew smiled. "Glitchy. ITs my family. They're alive." He was grinning still. 

   Karma blinked and smiled at Matthew. He had never seen him so animated and lit up. "I see that. I thought you didn't have any siblings?"

   James had walked over. "They're younger siblings."

   With that tone Fortune dipped to see where everyone else went. 

   Karma gulped and looked over. "Hello si- King!"

   Matthew chuckled. "What's wrong glitchy? Nervous?" 

   Matthieu smiled a bit. "Come on Pete. Lets go clean you up okay?" 

   Peter grinned with food on his face. "Okay Bloo!"

   Matthieu lifted Peter up and slipped out of the room.