Matt and Mattie meet Young Matt and Mattie

"Hey Mattie.... Where are we?" Matthieu asked looking around.

   Matthew glanced around. "The meeting room. We're meeting someone."

   "Who?" Matthieu asked floating near Matthews head.

   "I'm... not sure." Matthew hummed and gave a slight yawn. "I hope this doesn't take too long."

   "YOU!"

   "Well Mattie dear! This saved me the trouble of having to find you!"

   Matthieu and Matthew both paused and turned toward the voices.

   Young Matthew had his hair chopped off at his chin and tears streaking down his face. "You took everything away from me!"

   "Oh Mattie is that what you think?" Youn Matthieu looked... well insane. His eyes had a fire in them.

   Matthieu froze his feet touching down so he didn't fall. "Mattie... is that... us?"

   Matthew swallowed. "Yeah. Looks like right after you... killed them."

   Matthieu winced and watched the scene as he sank to the ground. He was lightheaded.

   Young Matthew snarled. "Why did I create you? You murderer! We trusted you!"

   Matthew flinched and decided it was best to break this up. He stepped over in between the two. "Break it up. Now."

   Young Matthew froze staring at his older self. "Who... Me?"

   "Well yes. But I have my full power restored."

   Young Mattgieu's eyes flashed with something like fear before the fire returned. "I suppose that means I failed. I'll have to try harder." He smirked and ducked under Matthews arm trying to get at Younger Matthew.

   Matthew reacted fast and grabbed ahold of the younger version of his partner. "Matthieu!"

   Matthieu snapped his head up to watch what was happening.

   Younger Mattie was stunned into silence as he had flinched back.

   Young Matt snarled. "Let me go. It doesn't matter if I kill you. I need to kill him!"

   Matthew frowned and for a moment Matthieu feared what his partner would do.

   Matthew pulled the young version of his friend close. "Matthieu I know you're in pain..."

   Everyone was stunned at this. "Wh.. What are you doing!?" Young Mattie asked confused and furious.

   Young Matthieu snarled gripping his sword tighter. "Let go of me!"

   "Matt... I know what those guards did to you. I know about the virus. It's okay. Everything turns out okay. You didn't hurt anybody."

   Matthieu stared. For a moment he wondered if their younger selves could see him...then he decided it was better if he didn't reveal himself.

   Younger Matt's grip slipped and the sword clattered to the ground. "You know..?" His voice broke slightly.

   "Everyone is okay. Mum and Dad are alright." Matthew whispered in his his partners no... his brothers hair.

   "They're alive..?" Young Mattie teared up again.

   Younger Matt started to tremble. He gripped onto the back of Matthews shirt and buried his face in his chest. "I-I d-didn't want to h-hurt anyone!"

   "It's alright. I understand."

   Young Matt's shoulders shook and he let out a heartbreaking wail. "I never wanted to hurt anybody!!! I just wanted them to stop!!! I am a real person! I have feelings!!!" His whole body trembled.

   Matthieu winced breaking out of his trance. He lifted back into the air and floated over. He ran his hand through his younger selves hair.

   Youn Matt flinched and looked up tears coming from his eyes. "What the–"

   "Shh. It's alright." Matthieu whispered.

   Young Matt's eyes widened. "I... I can see through you...."

   Matthieu chuckled and looked away. "Well I'm not exactly alive."

   "Are you... Him..?" Young Mattie asked standing up finally.

   "Yes. And hes a pain in my ass!" Mattie huffed.

   Matthieu gasped. "Matthew! Wait until I tell mother!"

   "Do it. She'll take my side!" Matthew stuck his tongue out.

   Younger Matt giggled and nuzzled his face into the crook of Matties neck. "Please don't let go." His voice trembled with fear and anger and sadness.

   Mattie held on tighter. "I wouldn't dream of it. I love you little bro."

   Matthieu stared with wide eyes. Mattie hadn't called him that since before the incident. "Mattie."

   "Mm." Mattie gave a slight smile. "Don't push it."

   Matthieu found that he couldn't stop smiling even after they let that room.

Im sorry I've had this scene stuck in my head for days I just had to write it.