Control

The chains weighed heavily and reminded Matthieu of his flesh and blood body. He couldn't just escape this. How did it even get to this? There was a manual reset and then Mattie was king. There was no Karma and Fortune or Crayola and Seven or Mum or Dad or Peter. . .Or Taylor. And Mattie looked furious when he saw Matthieu. 

   Now he's in the dungeons. God he hated these dungeons. He hated everything about this. Although if his hunch was right.. At least Terrance isn't here. And the Virus... Matt didn't know. He didn't feel his presence. He felt complete, just like his spirit self was complete, but he was in the flesh. The chains dug deeper into his arms like knives. 

   The cell screeched against the floor as it was pushed open. Matt snapped his head up. Mattie stood there his face twisted into a scowl. Matt hadn't gotten a good look earlier. This was most definitely not his Mattie. This one had long shaggy hair and a huge scar stretching from his left ear to his right cheek. His stomach turned at the sight of that scar. Is that dads cape...?

   "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't erase your code for good." Mattie wasn't messing around. Matthieu had never heard that tone from his brother even when the Virus was influencing him. 

   "I-I... Mattie-"

   That earned him one swift kick in the jaw. Matt lifted his hands to cradle his jaw. One of his teeth fell loosely from his mouth  and blood dripped from his lip. 

   "You lost that right Murderer." Mattie narrowed his eyes. "I'm waiting." 

   Matthieu stares up at him and wiped the blood from his lip. "I don't understand... Listen... your majesty, I don't think I'm from this... timeline..."

   Mattie's eyebrow twitched. "Of course. Excuses." He swiped his hand and opened a code window. His hand hovered over delete. 

   "Wait! Wait! What about Karma? Or Fortune or Crayola and Seven? What about Taylor?!" Matt spat, blood still dripping from his busted lip and missing tooth. 

   Mattie's eyes flitted back to the figure on the ground. He looked pitiful. Where was the murderous serial killer than deleted half his kingdom in cold blood? Something shifted in the back of the kings mind. He's a logical man and this... this felt off. He dropped his hand away from Delete.

   "Who?"

   Matt blinked. Good. That's something. Who would be easiest to explain? Taylor probably. At least he's a Watcher. "Taylor. Taylor Fantastic. He's from the Lost Generation."