Castle Pt. 8 Finale

Peter sniffled and looked up. "Bloo!" He chirped. He hurried over and grabbed his pant leg.

   "You-" Terrance started.

   Matthew narrowed his eyes with a look that said 'touch him and your code is as good as deleted.'

   "Your majesty yiu cant let that monster stay!"

   James frowned. "Know your place. That man is my boy as much as any of my other kids. He was just sick."

   Terrance backed off. "I'm going on patrol." He stalked off.

   Matt blinked as his eyes shone. He went to pick Pete up carefully. "You didn't have to so that for me..."

   "Yes well... You were such a kind child... I knew something wasn't right." James hummed. "Now I promised a chess game to the twins."

   Charlene laughed softly. "Expect shouting."

   Mattie smiled. "Mum... It's about time we were leaving."

   Charlene's smile dropped. " I understand Mattie dear. You have a duty to the people. You have a home away from here. Don't ket us stop you."

   Matt sighed and went ro set Peter down. "Go find your sister Pete."

   Peter toddled off to find Skylar.

   Mattie smiled and pressed a kiss to his mothers cheek. "We WILL be back to visit mum. Soon."

   "I do expect some grand kids from you young man." Charlene teased and kissed her head. "Matthieu?"

   Matt floated over carefully. "Yes... Mama Charl?"

   She kissed his head lightly as well. "Be good Love."

   Matt smiled. "Of course. I... thank you."

   She smiled and pat him gently. "You boys don't forget us."

   Mattie smiled. They'd definitely be back soon. He went to round up the rest of his crew.

   The goodbyes were harsh, Matt said goodbye to Peter when he went down for a nap luckily, but everyone knew it was happening no matter what.

   Mattie and Matt turned and gve a slight wave. This was the place they grew up... The place tragedy struck. They look at each other... and smile.

    Mattie motioned for Matt to go in first. The older followed suit. And the portal closed.

Adventures in The Omniverse: A Refresh StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara