Alt. Delete.(Control Pt 2)

The king jolted and dragged Matthieu to his feet by his chains. "What the hell do you know about the Lost Generation, Murderer!?" 

   Matthieu yelped. He numbly thanked the fact that his leg pains were non-existent here. "I know where he is! Taylor is the only one left!"

   Mattie snarled. "Lies and deception!" He threw the prisoner back to the floor and moved his hand back to the Delete button. 

   "No! He's in a pocket dimension! Created by a Virus attached to my code!" Matt blurted scrambling back to his knees. 

   The king paused again and glanced over Matthieu's code. This was all wrong. None of this information was correct. He waved the window away. "Who are you?"

   "That's kinda complicated..."

   "ANSWER ME!" The king snapped. 

   Matthieu flinched lifting his hands to protect himself. He hated this vulnerable feeling. "Matthieu Miraculous!"

   The king shoved his boot into the prisoners chest and held him to the floor. "If you are him then you gave up the right to THAT name."

   "It's true- Ack!" Matt winced as the boot pressed into his ribs. Physical bodies were so taxing...

   "LIES!" The king shouted again pressing his boot deeper. "Answer me truthfully glitch!"

   Matt felt tears prick his eyes. Oh God not now. Anytime but now. He couldn't have a panic attack now. His breathing faltered and he couldn't tell if that was from the pressure on his chest or the oncoming panic attack. "Mattie-"

   He could hear ringing in his ears and the room around him shifted. Nothing was in focus. Did the king get sick of him and delete him? His mind started to empty. His hiccups and cries faded. Oh he's holding onto someone. He blinked a few tears away. That someone is talking. 

   "Oh Geez  I didn't mean for this to happen... I told them this was a bad idea. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Matt baby brother can you hear me? It isn't real. It was magic."

   Matt was breathing funny as he still was panicky. "M-m-mat-"

   "Shh. Come on. This is a panic attack. You can work through this. Do we need to do five things?"

   Matt nodded furiously burrowing his face in Mattie's shoulder. He could feel the fleshy sensation leaving and the chains dissolve. It was magic. 

   "Five things you can see."

   "I-I-I can s-see through my h-hand..., M-metal bars... y-you, uhm... c-chains on the the wall..., light?"

   "Good. So good. Feel?"

   "Your sh-shirt, m-y hair... Pain.. my legs h-hust again" He was thankful for that. His grappling was back, " and u-hm. Yo-ur touch.."

   "Okay. Hearing...?" Mattie clutched his younger brother with worry. 'Oh Matt...' He thought. 

   "H-hiccups, whispering... Crayola a-and Seven? Seven is apologizing... I th-think," Good he should apologize. This was a mean trick even if it was fake. "Creaking stairs.."

   "Almost there Matt. Smell."

   "Your sh-shampoo. Uhm... smoke?" The bonfire for the Festival of Jests. 

   "Good. Taste." 

   "Blood." Matt put a hand to his lip. His lip was actually bleeding. Did he... bite it?

   "There you are. It's the Festival of Jests. This prank was Sevens idea. Taylor and I were against it."

  "M'okay. Mattie you don't h-hate me? I'm not a-a-a mur-" 

   "Oh God no. No. None of that was real and everyone is okay. It's okay." Matt brushed hair from his brothers face. 

   Matt nodded and shoved Mattie back. "Off." He muttered liked a child and went to float himself into the air. 

   Mattie sighed. Good. A quick rebound is a good sign. "Are you alright?"

   Matt sighed wiping his face. "Fine."

   Mattie nodded and turned to leave. 

Late April Fools plus Matt projection angst?