That One Time Crayola Accidentally Created an AU

"Great. I'm lost." Crayola huffed crossing his arms. "And it's dark as heck. What AU am I even in?"

   Crayola looked around and started walking. "Okay there was a sign for Disneyland back there. So that narrows it down to a few AUs." He huffed and blinked. He could hear a familiar voice.

   "We'll find him in the morning Geno. I promise."

   He knows that voice. Nana CQ? And Geno to? He poked his head around the corner and saw them walking out of a police station.

   "B-but–" This Uncle Geno was small. Only a child. "Fresh could be hurt!"

   "I know Geno. We'll go to the hotel and stay there for tonight and find him tomorrow. It'll be okay." CQ whispered.

   Crayola suddenly knew what AU he was in. He turned on his heels and took off down the sidewalk. He knows where Fresh is. Maybe hr wasn't to late. . .

   He looked around and frowned. He really wished he had his glasses. Which one was it? He knew they had shown him at one point.

   "God damnit Faris!" The words drifted to his ear. If his hearing wasn't enhanced he would have never heard if. Crayola stopped in his tracks.

   That one.

   Crayola picked the lock carefully and strolled in. He had his sword at the ready. It's a wonder he was never called out for having that. Oh well. Plot convenience.

   He kicked down the basement door."STEP AWAY FROM THE BOY!"

   Andrew looked up. He had a tape in his hand. Crayola was to late. "Who the fuck are you!?"

   "I said. Step away. From the boy."

   "No way I–" Crayola didn't let him finish. He slit his throat and watched him crumple to the ground.

   He sheathed his weapon and bent down. Fresh was passed out with tears running down his face. Crayola's soul flipped painfully. He had heard what happened but this was sickening. . .

   He carefully unchained the younger version of his father and picked him up. He couldn't believe his dad was ever this small...

   Fresh shifted but other than that he was still. Crayola got out of the house and headed toward the police station. He made up some excuse and was stuck in a room for questioning.

   He could hear the reunion still. It made him smile.

   And then a hand was on his shoulder. Destined did not look happy. He frowned. "You're grounded."

   Crayola couldn't care less.