42

He was flat against the sheets, face turned my way, eyes still closed- fast asleep, just a layer of those blacks lashes stretching towards his cheeks. I wanted to touch them, touch his skin, his stubble. I wanted to run my fingers through his hair, over his arms, down the dip in his back and up that perfectly sculpted ass. But he was passed out from a crazy fucking night, and he needed the rest- so we could do it all over again tonight.

I twisted back, checking the clock yet again- 9:30... suddenly warm fingers fell over my arm... finally! I looked back, but he was still asleep, his hand now wrapped over my wrist, holding it while the slightest smile crept up his face. Was he dreaming about me? "Mark?" I rolled closer, giving in to my itching fingers, letting them graze his lashes, slide down the side of his face, fingertips following his jawline to his chin, stretching to meet his lips and the warm breath escaping them. "Mark? Baby?"

His smile curled into his cheeks, lips tight under my fingers, then his eyes slowly opened, instantly meeting mine. "Good morning..." His voice was raspy, groggy- sexy as hell.

"I was thinking we could go to breakfast."

And just as quickly his smile fell, that glint in his sleepy eyes suddenly dull. "Maybe we just stay in, not take any chances. Last night was so good Stefano- I don't want to ruin this."

I yanked the sheets away, rolling him over to his back while rolling myself right on top of him, molding to his body just as the blanket had. "I'd never risk losing you again, and, while you were sleeping I called the office, Luca, the team, everybody's there."

His eyes lingered up on mine, his smile finally coming back. "So where are we going?"

"A little cafe I've always wanted to try..." I dipped my face to his, kissing the corner of his mouth. "It's up a ways- we can walk or take a cab."

"It's a date," he whispered back.

"Yeah..." I lifted my face back up so I could see his eyes. "That's what boyfriends do right."

"They do lots of things..." He smiled, hands snaking across my back while he wiggled his hips under mine, his morning wood revving me right back up. "... they multitask."

"Multitask?" I repeated, dropping my face to his neck, kissing my way down the rough skin to his collarbone.

"Like showering..."

"Showering..." I sank a kiss to the top of his chest. "And..."

His laugh rumbled under my lips as his hands slid up the back of my neck, fingers raking through my hair. "Take me to the shower and I'll show you..."

I hopped off him, reaching for his hand, leading- rather dragging him to the shower, cranking up the heat- not that we needed anymore between us.

I stepped in first, watching him step in behind me, and then I sank to my knees, hearing his surprised gasp, followed by moan after moan of anticipation. And the best part, watching the way he fucking succumbed when I sucked him into my mouth.

We finally stepped off the elevator, heading out of the building towards the main gate. Soon we'd be out on the streets, out of this safe haven, where I'd have to refrain from touching him, but as of right now... I pulled him to a stop in front of the gate, holding my hand up for the doorman to give us a minute- then smashing my mouth to his lips. They were becoming my second skin, my own lips feeling so empty without his against them. One quick kiss, then another. One squeeze of his hand, then another. Enough to tide me over for the next few hours.

"Okay," I laughed, pulling away from Mark and signaling the doorman to open the gate in front of us. "Go ahead."

He reached for the door, but my lips were still burning, that fire not quelled. "One more kiss." I lowered my face to Mark's, exploring his cheeks with my nose before meeting those lips, feeling that instant burst, that pop of warmth that flooded through me- all six fucking feet of me falling into him- weak from the kisses I'd had all morning. "Maybe we skip breakfast..." I bit over his lips, savoring every ounce of them. "Or we come back right after." I kissed my way up his face- smacking his nose, his forehead, his hair, finally straightening fully, separating myself, and stepping out....