21

The car pulled up to the hotel, finally here after a six hour flight, but in just a few moments I'd be with him.

I stepped out, absolute fucking chaos outside, chaos inside- everybody already fucking drunk and wired and it was barely 3pm. Welcome to Vegas.

I rolled my bag behind me, stopping in the middle of the floor, scanning the bedlam and the million people racing around me. He said they'd be down here waiting...

And there he was, standing in the center of his group, his smile so big and infectious that I could feel it all the way over here.

He was waving his hands, laughing at something between taking swigs of his beer, and he looked fine as hell. Those blacks slacks fitting him good as did his dark green dress shirt. Fine as hell...

He smiled again, setting off a chain reaction with everyone around him smiling back- even me. He looked so serious when he wasn't smiling, then it would hit- that smile curling up his face- making you do a double take. I remember Gav going off about Sadie's smile and now I understood what he meant- it was so much more than just a smile.

I started towards them, each step faster than the last, each fantasy of me throwing him up in my arms, against the wall, to the floor more intense than the last.

Then he twisted his head over, seeing me, watching me, staring, his eyes rolling up and down, his giant playful smile relaxing into a tight lipped grin as I stepped up beside him.

"And this is... my Stefano." He handed me his beer and I pushed it straight to my lips.

"My Stefano?" I whispered down before finishing off the bottle.

"It's my birthday," he shrugged. "So I can call you whatever I want."

His eyes were already tinged with red, he was tipsy, leaning in closer- his scent filling my nose, arousing every fucking thing inside me- call me whatever the fuck you want. "I'm good with it."

He closed the space between us, body smashing against mine for a quick second, his hands dropping to my belt, pushing against me, face tilted up- for a kiss. But... I looked around- only to be pulled forward. "Stefano- no one knows you here, and no one cares."

He was right. It was Vegas. And suddenly we were knocking noses, his lips flat against mine, the ecstasy radiating from my lips, to my throat, my chest, my dick- we were sucking face... but it was a different sucking I'd been craving. "I need to drop my bag off upstairs."

"Ah..." He pulled his lips away, licking them- holy fuck was that hot. Then he slid his hand into his pocket, pulling out a key card and handing it over. "Room 710, we'll meet you right back here."

No. I didn't give two shits about putting my bag away, I wanted him. Just five minutes of touching. My dick wasn't gonna rest knowing he was right beside me, knowing how good he could make me come. "You're going with me."

"Oh... okay guys and gals," he laughed. "Let's head up to my room, then..."

Jesus Christ... "No! Only you. We'll be back down," I called over. At some point.

Mark looked at his friends before spinning around to take my side and I took off, walking straight to the elevator, fist against the 'Up' button until it slid open... empty.

He followed me in, the door closed, he leaned against the opposite wall, staring at me with lazy eyes, another slow smile curling up his stubbly face. "You know we can't just ditch my friends, they're here for me."

"I'm here for you too." I stepped over, his eyes flashing up to mine- unbelievably green against his shirt. "You look good."

"I do," he smiled, flexing his chest, his arms.

"How many drinks have you had?" I took another step closer, chest rubbing up against his, belts bumping.

"Enough..." His eyes stayed on mine, his fingers hitting my shirt, ten flames dragging over me. "But don't worry- I'm still thirsty."

Fuck... I threw my arm back, banging my fist against the seven, faster, faster dammit! Then it chimed, the door sliding open and I backed away, gesturing him out first. Gooo....

My brain was running on overdrive, dick so fucking deprived that I could barely see straight- too many fantasies blurring my vision.

He finally bumped into a door, banging it open, making his way into the room while I watched the door slam behind us, the lock clicking... We were alone.

I tried to be chill, let him come to me, but I was pouncing, hands leading the way, grabbing his waist, his back, his ass... "Fuck I've missed you."

His hands hit my belt, his body rolling in a wave against mine, his voice suddenly low, sexy. "What have you missed the most?"

His head was tilted back, face towards mine, stubbly full lips parted- that was exactly what I missed. "Your mouth... on my dick."

He laughed, but his fingers started ripping at my belt. "You understand you're here for my birthday right?"

I was too fucking gone, hands up on his shoulders, helping him down... his lips suddenly hitting my stomach, my eyes rolling back- every kiss, every touch magnified.

Then my pants were falling... "Ahh... shit... fuck..." Wet lips, wet tongue- my tip getting hit first, his mouth inching its way down, wrapping my dick up, squeezing him in, lapping, licking, sucking, slurping...

I held his head, rolling mine down to watch him on his knees, watching him going to town, feeling him going to town- sliding me in and out, then I was thrusting- his mouth tighter and wetter with each slam.

"Shit... shii... fu..." I was holding his head, barely fucking containing myself, moving just as fast as he was- and then his hand smacked my already busting sack, giving it a good squeeze. "Fuck... fuuckk..." That was it, the conveyor belt spewing shot after shot into his mouth. "F... fuck..."

I dropped my hands, while his grabbed my waist to pull himself up, then his hand immediately reached for mine, rubbing it over his pants and the hard cock trapped underneath. "My turn."

I was ripping his pants down, fingers wrapping right over his cock.

"Hand?" He flashed his eyes back up to mine. "Again?"

He wanted my mouth too... but... I.. couldn't do it. "Let me touch you." I clasped him tighter, pulling him hard, dipping my mouth to his ear, whispering, "I like feeling your cock, especially after holding my own for so long."

He gulped, a moan rumbling through his chest, rolling off his tongue, then another. He said he didn't like a rough hand but he was squirming from it... tightening in my palm. "So you do like it hard."

"Ste... fano..." He groaned, coming right then and there... my hand instinctively slowing- but not because he was done- because his head was back, eyes closed, lips trembling- saying my name. He wasn't cursing, mumbling- he was saying my name, loud and clear. I liked it.

He batted his eyes, straightening his neck, pushing those parted lips back together. "I guess I have missed your hands." He stumbled, bending for his pants and tugging them back up, while I did the same.

"What's next birthday boy?"

He smiled, tucking his shirt back in before turning to face the mirror. "More drinking. More you."

"You need to be drunk to enjoy me?"

"No... I want to get you drunk so I can enjoy you." He started for the door but I hung back, watching his body, my mind flashing between him in those slacks and his naked ass in my shower... everything stirring again, the noise being pushed aside, my sole focus on him.

We started out the door, the bright lights in the hall, the elevator, the casino suddenly dim, the air heavy... I was walking blind, drunk on the thought of him, the fantasies of him- us.

And suddenly I was against a bar, shots lined up- probably for the group around us- but I downed the first, then the next, then the next...