36

He threw me against the door, my shoulder blades breaking the fucking wood as his body fell into mine- muscle to muscle, bone to bone, his hand clenching my shirt, yanking me down. "I missed you papi..." His breath hit my mouth, my nose, seeping through me- filling my veins, my body fueling up on him- shots fired, flags down, hitting the gas at full fucking throttle.

My hands were up, down, falling to his back, sliding under his shirt, his skin like fire, setting my fingertips ablaze- the smoke consuming me.

It was broad daylight but I couldn't see shit. We were moving too fast, couldn't tell which way was up or which was down. He was in my hold now- I was spinning us, slamming him around to the wall, stumbling over some shit on his floor- ripping his shirt from his head.

Our faces were one, sloppy kisses, aim worth shit, wet mouths, chins, cheeks, wherever the fuck I could latch on to- I did. I had missed him, missed the way he tasted, the way his groans sounded more like whimpers, missed the bulge in his shorts rubbing against mine- letting me know I drove him fucking crazy too.

His hands hit my face, my hair, my ass- like snakes out for the kill, slithering uncontrolled as we trampled his apartment, knocking over shit left and right.

Our bodies were glued, move for move- nothing was coming between us and nothing would ever pull us apart.

"My... my room..." He choked out, his warm breath like venom paralyzing me, his snakes for hands now under my shirt, finagling it up, forcing my arms off of him and into the air.

My shirt was tossed, his mouth immediately diving to my chest, his hands to my zipper, palming hard while I pushed us back, carrying the weight to his room, and coming the second I stepped in- just from his fucking palm over my jeans. "Fuck..."

I tackled him to the bed, dry fucking him through my sticky jeans, lifting myself up on one arm- just enough for both our hands to attack my belt, mine yanking the leather, his ripping the prong. Fuck, I missed his hands, I missed his mouth, I missed fucking him, I... I... I...

I.

I had been miserable for months. I had fucked up. I had prayed that he'd let me back in. I needed to back the fuck up. I pulled away, lifting off him, both his hands flying to my belt now. "Stop!"

The race was over, I was so focused on the finish line, that I forgot there shouldn't be a winner- I didn't have to come first. I was the one who was sorry.

He flashed his eyes up to mine, his lips parted, body trembling under me. "Why are we stopping!"

"I'm not..." I lowered myself back against him, hot chest to hot chest, sliding my hands down his arms, stretching them across the bed, weaving my fingers with his, locking his arms down. "I missed you." I pushed my nose to his neck, inhaling his scent before kissing the rough skin, almost tasting the cologne. "I thought about you every fucking minute..." I sank my lips into the bottom of his neck, feeling his throat tense. "... Of every day."

I kissed my way to his shoulder, releasing each of his fingers, sliding my hands away, back up his arms, to his chest, rolling over the chiseled cuts- that just months ago had been soft lines. "You look good." I kissed my way down his pecks, slowing when I reached his nipple, parting my lips so my tongue could follow my fingers, tracing and toying with the tiny bud just like my hand was doing to his other. "Really good..." I took a quick bite, just enough to make him squeal.

I followed the lines of his abs, fingertips grazing down the trail, leading to his shorts that were bursting, and I slid my hand right under the waistband, immediately feeling his slick head. Fuck... I'd been waiting to touch him, thinking it would never happen again. I flipped my fingers back out, twisting through the knot in his shorts, yanking the strings free, the bulge releasing, so close to freedom.