25

The game was on, a replay from earlier, Yankees opening day, and in section 15A Luca would have been sitting with Giorgia, the first time since I was a kid that I wasn't sitting with him.

"You know I never got into baseball."

Che cosa! I looked down at Mark's head on my chest. "I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that." I pinched his side, making him wiggle against me, ruffling the sheet over us. "And Yankees are more than just baseball!"

A knock hit the door and we both jumped.

"Room service! I'm starving!" Mark groaned, rolling off of me, but I held his arm down as I sat up.

"You're not dressed, get under the covers." I grabbed the comforter, yanking it over him as I stood.

"You're not either!" He smiled, raising his eyebrows up and down, giving me a wink.

"I got it." I started down the hall, grabbing my pants from the floor and stepping into them before reaching for the door, swinging it open to a chick pushing the table- her eyes going wide, her cheeks bright red- just staring at my chest, then my face.

"Roo... room ser..vice.." She stammered, clearing her throat.

Obviously. "Right here is fine." I pulled some cash from my pocket, handing it over in exchange for the rolling table and she started nodding incessantly, the same way Mark sometimes did, slowly backing away- her still staring.

I did her a favor and slammed the door, immediately stacking the silver trays in my hands and carrying the first load to the bed, setting them over the sheets, then heading back for the rest.

Mark was already sitting up, the sheets barely covering his lap, showing off his cut abs... damn... we'd been at it for hours but I still didn't feel satisfied. How could I when he was right next to me, everything he did drove me crazy- his smile, his fingers dancing over my skin, his body lying next to mine- over mine, and his neck, his cologne was a trigger, my dick trained- sniff and stiff.

"Is there a reason you're staring at me like that? Was this your steak? We can share..."

"Huh... no... I..." I cleared my throat, realizing I was hovering over the bed right next to him, the last of the silver trays still stacked in my arm. "Here."

I lowered the last of them to the sheets before hopping over to my side, kicking my pants to the floor and dropping back onto to the bed next to him, watching his smile grow even bigger as he opened each tray. He was cute.

I'd just been on top of him, his knees bent deep into my chest, fucking him while watching him, seeing his mouth as he moaned, meeting the pace of his hand as he jerked himself off while I was inside him. And now we were having dinner, watching the game, side by side. It was all so good. I leaned over, pushing a kiss to his shoulder.

"No Stefano!" He laughed with a mouthful of food.

"No Stefano what?" I kissed his shoulder again, making him laugh and try to shake me off.

"I'm finally eating, I'm starving!"

"I wasn't trying anything." But now that he mentioned it...

"Hmhm... then why are you kissing me like that." He whipped his face over, the lashes batting. He had the best fucking eyes I'd ever seen.