28

The fog was lessening, vivid dreams being sucked away, my eyes instinctively fighting to open, the morning light streaming through the curtains gradually coming into focus.

And the weight on my chest making my heart skip a beat. It was usually this moment that I grabbed my phone and powered up the heater- but I was warmer than I'd ever been.

I looked down at the face under me, still fast asleep, his breath warming my chest and I stretched my hand to the table, flipping my phone- 7:18am.

We had fallen asleep on our sides, my arm curled over his, holding him against me but now I was flat on my back, his face on my chest, his arm resting over my stomach while his knee rested over my leg. I hadn't slept this good since Vegas.

I curled my arm over his back, closing my eyes, .... but I was wide awake now... and I needed to piss.

"Mark?" Nothing. "Baby?" Nothing. Okay. I lifted his arm, sliding out from under him, his body instinctively rolling over into the empty space, face falling flat against the sheet, his arms flexing up around his head, his back muscles inadvertently tightening.

Damn. I stood at the edge of the bed, just staring at his back, the sheet that hit just below his crack... teasing me. "Fuck..." I pushed my fist to my mouth, biting over my knuckles while I stared at the man in my bed, his body pressed against my sheets, his ass right below me- calling for me.

... I could climb over him, slide right in, mold my chest to his back, wake him up with kisses while I fucked him slow.... Dammit. I turned, inhaling the deepest breath I could, but all I could smell was him- not helping.

I reluctantly walked out, closing the door behind me, keeping it quiet while I pissed. Then I peeked back in, turning the knob slowly, but he was still fast asleep. Okay...

I headed for the kitchen, powering up the espresso maker... there was a naked man in my bed.... okay... I grabbed a cup, sliding it under the brewer... there was a naked man in my bed. I leaned over the counter, straining my neck to see down the hall- door still closed.

No big deal... after all these years there was a really hot fucking man in my bed... and he was just sleeping- as he should. We had stayed up late, he was on Cali time, understandable. I pushed the cup to my lips, letting the coffee burn its way down my throat. He needed his sleep, I'd let him have it. I was a Romano- and thus a gentleman.

The espresso was long gone, still not a fucking peep from that bedroom. Who the fuck slept this long! We were wasting the day away! I hated to do it- but enough was enough! I looked at the door I was standing right in front of, smacking the door knob obnoxiously, making a little more noise than necessary before it swung open- and he still wasn't moving. "Hey... HEY!"

His face sprung up, whipping over towards me, sleepy eyes fluttering. "Hey..." His voice was low, deep, groggy- fucking sexy. "What time is it?"

"7:30!" Seven-thirty!

"That's it..." He dropped his face back into the sheets. "Give me another hour."

Another hour... sixty more minutes... I was leaping, flying in the air, landing on all fours over him, my palms slamming an inch from his shoulders while my knees straddled his.

Then he was laughing against the pillow, his body rumbling under mine. "I'm guessing I don't get to sleep in," he started flipping, rolling over to face me... no stay on your stomach...

He tilted his face up, half yawning, half smiling, flashing me those sexy hazy eyes. "Am I your prisoner?" He looked from my face to my arms pinned over him.

"Yes!" I ripped the sheet away, falling down against him at the same time, smashing my chest to his, my dick to his, my lips to his.

I was humping, rubbing his hard on with mine, the slow tease working me up, the itch only growing deeper so I was revving harder, losing the kiss as my hips turned wild.