50

I hadn't said a word on the flight, or at the hotel- fuck I could barely function. Each hour crippling me, but now it was over. It was here. The twins first birthday, another anniversary of our parents death and now, me coming out. Shit I was gonna be sick. Ready to bail back to New York, hide away, which I would've still been doing if it wasn't for him. Speaking of which. "This is fine." I called to the driver and she pulled over to the curb, right behind Mark's car.

Luca and them were heading straight to Gav's from the hotel but I needed to see Mark first, get my bearings- a dose of strength before walking into the lion's den.

"Hey stranger!"

My face whipped, landing on the man walking right for me. The man I hadn't seen since Thanksgiving. The man that was the reason I was doing this today.

"I thought for a second you were the guy I kissed on New Year's," Mark laughed. "But no, just a look alike."

He... "You better be fucking joking!"

"Obviously! I was texting you all night!" He swung his arms around my waist, but I was too worked up, too tense- overheating, combusting. "You'll be fine Stefano. Just relax."

"Relax? Easy for you to say. My entire life's about to change- there's no going back! Once it's out, it's out- I'm out."

"You look tired." He lifted his hand to my cheek, rubbing a finger under my eye.

"I haven't slept in weeks." How could I.

"Do you want to go inside real fast?" He nodded back towards his place, like I could nap right now.

"I can't sleep."

"I'm not talking about sleeping." His fingers ran down my face, my throat, my chest. "You're all worked up, look at you, you need to relax before you explode. Do you want to go inside and let me take care of you?"

I couldn't get hard, not with this... his hand pressed down my stomach, sliding under my shirt. "Yes."

His fingers locked with mine, guiding me back down the path, through his door, against his wall. "What do you need papi?" He bounced against my chest, diving his hands to my pants, palming and unzipping. "Whatever you want..."

"I want to fuck you." I pushed my knuckles under his chin, tilting his face to mine, grazing my lips across his rough cheeks while his fingers finagled my pants to the floor. I hadn't had him in months, months and months. "Bed now."

He backed away, freeing me from the wall, his own pants falling, then our shirts flying as we charged down the hall.

"Kiss me first!" I grabbed his shoulders, spinning him to face me, tackling him down to the sheets. "This, this is my focus. You, us." I sucked his lips in, kissing them hard- indulging in them, and only them. The stress was fading- his scent, his scratches, his cock stabbing me as we bumped bodies- distracting me. "I want to fuck you like this, so I can see your face." I pushed my tongue between his teeth, infiltrating his mouth, kissing him harder now- working us both up.

Then my arm was out, yanking the lube from the drawer, making it rain- and not waiting another fucking second. I pushed up, meeting his eyes while stroking his cock, greasing him up too for my hand, or his. "Fuck..." I lined up, sliding my hands under his ass, bringing him to me- keeping my eyes on his- waiting for his okay and when I had it... fuck... "Fuuckk..."

"Stefano! Slow!" He yelped, hands flying to my chest, holding me back. Slow, slow... I wanted to fuck wild, this pent up anxiety was bursting. I rocked slower, holding his ass, his legs, grinding my hips as slow as fucking possible. But....