10

I leaned in, stopping an inch from his mouth, his pulsating breath hitting my lips in waves. "How do you like it...."

The fabric of his shirt was in my fingers, my knuckles dragging over his chest, up his sides, his arms- clawing the shirt off of him.

Suddenly it was quiet, nothing but his muffled gasps, his moonlit skin prickling with goosebumps, his chest rising with each short breath.

I had waited too long for this, my fingers on fire, the blood thumping in my veins- desperate to touch him.

I started at his hands, fingertips to his rough skin, tracing over the knuckles, up his arms, following the definition of his cut biceps, his shoulders, hitting his collarbone, sweeping my hand over it, stretching my forefinger to his Adam's apple, riding it as it bobbed.

Two hands now, palms flush against his warm chest, ten fingers sliding down, pulling at the hair that speckled his pecs, rolling over his hard flat nipples, tracing each line of his tight stomach on my way down.

And then I hit his jeans, his body quaking, sucking in a quick breath. There was no belt, just a zipper and the hard lump under it.

I closed my eyes, still seeing everything perfectly, slamming my hands to his knees, dragging them up his strong thighs, that rough denim scratching my palm- I wanted to feel what was underneath- his legs, his skin, every line and definition he had.

"Ste... stef... ano..."

I flashed my eyes open, immediately being hit by the stream of hot air he was exhaling, a shiver running down my own spine.

"... I want you to touch all me- trust me papi. But I've been waiting too..."

I pushed my face back into his neck, my lips against the rough skin, wanting to hear his deep swallow once more- while my hands fell to his jeans.

One button unhooked, my fingers on the zipper, my eyes rolling back with each pull, and then my hands were diving into his pants.

"Ahh..." It was me, it was him, muffled groans from us both.

His cock, my hand- running wild from his tight sack up to his leaky tip, smearing my thumb into it, each pet making him purr. "Papi..."

He was whimpering, the cries vibrating my lips that were still flat against his neck.

And I curled my hand around his cock, tracing each vein, memorizing the feel, the texture- how different it was from mine- just like his fingers- long, thin.

My thumb was soaking, rolling up and down his wet head, and then I clamped, fingers tight around his cock, yanking him up, jerking him hard.

"Ohh..." His hand fell over mine. "I like it gentle, easy, a slow pull..." His fingers wrapped over my hand, guiding me up and down, his breathing growing heavier, and I pushed my face away from his neck so I could watch our hands, our fingers both on him.

Then his hand dropped, his chest heaving harder, subtle whimpers escaping his lips, his cock stiffening, his body rigid, and the heat hitting my fingers, slow bursts shooting.

I leaned in again, lips to his neck, pressing right over his racing pulse. "I hope that was okay..." I whispered, feeling him nod before slowly lifting his head, eyes hitting the moonlight streaming in from the kitchen window, twinkling again.

"You sure you can't stay just another day?" He stretched his hand to my chin, finger swiping up and down my cheek.

Not with Luca, and the company needing me. I stepped over to the sink, rinsing my hands while he hopped down, dropping his jeans to the floor.

"Are you ready for bed?" He stepped up behind me, sliding his hands around my sides, his head resting against my back. Fuck, I really didn't want to leave.

"Yeah." I turned in his arms, pressing a kiss to his forehead. "We should get some sleep."

He dropped his arms, walking out of the kitchen and I followed, falling right down onto the couch, feet up, head back.

But he suddenly stopped, walking a few steps back to the couch. "You crashing on the couch?"

"Yeah, you only have one bed." And I wasn't a dick about to make him sleep out here.

"True... but I was thinking you could sleep in there."

He didn't need to be polite- he had already made me really fucking happy. "Nah, I don't wanna put you out. You take the bed, I'll take the couch."

He laughed under his breath, striding towards me, reaching his arm out, fingers wiggling for mine. "Since you don't take hints very well," he laughed again. "I want to share my bed with you, there's room for both of us."

Both of us... I took his hand, rolling back up, tilting my face to see his. "You sure?"

"Have you ever fallen asleep with anyone? Cuddled? Spooned?"

"No. Never." My bed was always empty. And what the fuck was spooned.

"Don't make me sleep alone..."

I stood instinctively, letting him pull me down the hall, into his room. I'd never been in another man's room, another's bed. It seemed... too personal.

He dropped onto the bed, I followed, and he yanked my arm, twisting me onto my side, wrapping my arm over him, fingers still locked.

Then he scooted back, pulling the covers over us while forming his body to mine, his ass perfectly rubbing into my crotch. Jesus...

"Stefano..." He whispered over his shoulder and I dropped my face against his neck, getting a whiff of that Acqua Di Giò he always wore. And I was once again moving closer, holding him tighter, his warm back heating my bare chest. "... Buenas noches. Dulces sueños."

"Buonanotte," I whispered back, pushing my nose even deeper against his neck. This was nice- feeling him, holding him, keeping him so close to me. I hadn't felt this good, this relieved, this at peace- in so long.