fourteen

listen to lost cause// by kennyhoopla feat. jesse

draco:

i had her giving in already. it made me feel stronger. she was getting weaker. this was good. this could only progress in the way i had planned it out to be.

i was writing another poem in my journal, the scratching of the quill tip slowly annoying the hell out of me. but i needed to put these words somewhere.

someday, i might let her read some of them. if she just knew what i was sacrificing with her. but if she kept up her act, the target on her head would just be glowing stronger and getting larger.

i needed her to submit. to me.

who knows what would happen if she didn't.

in my mind, our kiss was still on loop, like a cassette. over and over again. i couldn't relive it enough, yet i felt a little sick when i thought about it.

she was not even a pureblood. i should be throwing her against a wall for even touching me. she wasn't worth it. she wasn't worthy of me.

i really hope she listened to the tape. i had made it for her the day before, just after our encounter. it had all the songs on that reminded me of her.

somebody knocks at the door and i hide the journal under the cage of my owl, escada. i head to the door and open it, seeing pansy looking strangely at me.

"what? i'm in the middle of something.", i ask impatiently and she scoffs. "i remember what you did, you sick fuck, please take it away from my head again.", she whispers and i stare at her before pulling her in.

"we need to stop meeting this way.", she giggles and i shove her onto my bed, pacing around in front of her. she sighs and lays down on her back, waiting.

"how can you remember, pansy?", i question and she scoffs. "like i know, malfoy. all i know is that you shoved it into my mouth and called me not by my own name.", she groans and runs her hands over her face.

i can see her underwear from where i am standing and it doesn't help that she is covering her face and i'm in the middle of replaying the kiss.

i harden unwillingly. i need control, but where the fuck do i find it?! shit!

"don't remind me. i wish that was irreversible.", i curse and grab my wand, pointing at pansy. "sit up.", i demand and she does, removing the hands off her eyes, which drop right to my crotch.

"jeez, draco. i didn't think that just the thought of it would-", "shut up, pansy.", i interject and she giggles. i shiver slightly and hex her.

"obliviate.".

her eyes widen and glow slightly before she sacks back down onto my bed, groaning. "ugh.", she moans and i open the door for her to leave.

"alright, i get it. thanks for your time, mr. malfoy.", she coyly hisses and storms out, her cloak trailing behind her dramatically. i roll my eyes and shut the door.

my crotch aches and i grunt, looking down at it. i was disgusted by myself for even thinking for a second about slamming myself into her.

i get dressed and pull my books out for my classes, arranging them on my desk. first i had care of magical creatures with the gryffindors. same old, same old.

i had no class with her today, but i know that the tryouts for the new ravenclaw seeker would be after classes. i wonder wether she was interested.

thinking about quidditch made me imagine a scene where we both are zipping through the sky, chasing after that little golden ball, reaching out to catch it.