sixteen

listen to little dark age by mgmt

draco:

the blood. the scream. i had forgotten to even consider that she might be. well, might have been. her mouth is open wide and tears glimmer in her eyes.

serves her right, that little slut. she did nod so eagerly. she wanted that. she got what she deserved.

didn't she?

she lifts herself up slowly, mouth still agape and singing with every move. i look away, sort of embarrassed and ashamed. this was disgusting.

what was i even thinking, bringing her in here. for what purpose? to fuck her? was i insane? this bitch was my rival, my archenemy.

she is out of the water and blood is dripping down her inner thighs, droplets rolling down to her ankles. i turn away from her and run a hand through my hair.

my brain was a mess. and that little mudblood hit me. multiple times. and i let her do that?! what in merlin's beard am i, a little weakling?

i curl my hands into fists, my jagged nails cutting into my skin. the water is still running and i aggressively turn it off, gripping the handle harshly.

"aster, you're a fucking idiot for not telling me!", i bellow and she emits a loud shush. i roll my eyes and turn back around to see her wiping her inner thighs helplessly with her ripped panties.

i snort in amusement and paddle back over to the place we had been. "wear my boxers.", i tell her and she looks at me shyly, a sort of fierce look in her eyes.

she grabs them wordlessly off of the floor and pokes her thin legs through the holes, pulling it over her arse. she looks at her reflection in the mirror by the basin and walks up to it.

i like to watch her walking. yes, she was clumsy from time to time but there was a certain elegance in how she moved, her legs angled perfectly, tilted slightly inwards.

she places her hands on either side of the basin, leaning against it, letting her head hang down. "you could have fucking asked, malf-arse.", she cusses and i snigger at her use of the nickname.

i get out of the water and put on my pants, feeling my dick pressing completely uncomfortably against the zipper. i ignore it as far as i can and grab the rest of our clothes and carry them to her.

she is breathing fast, almost as if she was panicking. "fuck, malfoy, it fucking hurts!", she moans and i grunt. did she have to make me even harder, this bitch?

i toss her her bra and shirts into the sink and she scoffs, taking them into her hand. i pull on my own shirt and hear a loud shatter and a loud curse.

"fuck!", she screams and i pull the shirt down so i can see her and start cussing right at her. "you fucking idiot! useless piece of mudblood!".

her hand was completely split open, bleeding from every part of it. the mirror was shattered, specks of blood scattered across the remains of it.

"fucking stupid bitch! ravenclaw my ass, cant even use that brain of yours for once! impulsive cunt!", i keep on shouting and she punches me.

i start screaming as well. she hit me in the stomach and there was still a mirror shard stuck between the knuckles of her ring and middle finger.

so now we're both jumping around in the prefects' bathroom like complete idiots, bleeding.

"you're an asshole, malfoy!", she pants and pulls on her t-shirt, handing me her sweater. "i cant get blood on this!", she groans and i just grab it.