two

listen to bad idea! by girl in red

draco:

my head hurt as i entered my room. my fists were clenched, my nails cutting into my skin, stinging. i toss the book on the floor and lock my door, ripping my robe off of me.

i threw my robe across my desk and stepped up to my window, loosening my tie, undoing the top button of my shirt.

delany aster was the most annoying witch i have ever met. she pissed me off, she made me mad. her stupid voice and her ugly face.

i lean against the wall, staring out the glass onto the grasses, eyeing the three hoops on one end of the quidditch pitch. my arms crossed in front of my chest, pressed close to me.

i could punch her. i don't care that she's a girl. i'd punch that little slut. she was absolutely disrespectful. how dare she flash me? did she think she was better than i was? too good for me?

i'd show that little bitch. i'll make her kiss my feet. i'll make her whimper and cry.

her face. bloody. her ass. red, sore.

"fuck!", i scream. i rip my tie off and storm to my bed, gripping onto the frame. i breathe in deeply, seeing her dirty smirk, the one i wanted to smack clean off of her face.

i'd kill her. i would murder her, barehanded if i have to.

i could just see my hands wrapped around her neck, watching her beg and shake under my grip. her nails would be scratching at my skin, trying to have me loosen her.

i would grab her hair, on the back of her head, that long, straight, dark brown hair, and i would smash her head against the wall. over and over again.

i wanted her to cry, to scream my name.

i sit down on my bed, letting go of the frame, biting onto my tongue. my hands folded into each other. i heaved another breath and gritted my teeth.

ironic, how the person i hated the most now didn't leave my thoughts. i just hated her even more for that, for unconsciously torturing me in even my own head. or was she doing this on purpose?

she was a smart witch, i have to admit. the smartest, if not. but was it possible? had she hexed me?

i will kill her. i will choke her. i'll have her on her knees.

a vulgar image flashed through my head and i cocked my head up, shutting my eyes, smirking. i suck in my bottom lip between my teeth and savor it.

her on her knees, my hard cock in her petty little mouth, fucking her mouth senselessly. my hand in her hair, pushing her faster onto me, her soft gags.

what the hell.

i open my eyes again and jump up. i could feel my hard erection pressing desperately against my boxers. i ached to have her beg.

i shake my head and grab at my hair. i scream.

i hate her! i hate her!

i punch the wall, the skin of my knuckles splitting open on impact. i keep on punching, i cant feel the pain, i needed to kill her.

she was in my fucking head!

she didn't deserve to be in my thoughts. she was worthless. i couldn't let her posses me like that.

but honestly, i was totally fucked as soon as she flashed me. that dirty smirk, those black panties disappearing between her two ass cheeks.

the halters of her stockings, stepped tightly around her legs. i wanted to squeeze her thighs, press them so hard she would cry.

i could just scream.

the wall is splattered with blood when i pull back. i wince and the ache begins. my hands are ragingly in pain and i'm screaming my head off.

i'm pissed. i'm so pissed. i'm fucked!

there's banging on my door. i can hear it. i stop screaming, whimpering as i unlock my door. pansy stands there, scowling at me.

"what the fuck do you want?!", i shout and she shivers, raising her finger at me. blood drops from my hands onto the floor.

"look, if you're going to be fucking anyone, at least mute your walls?", she scoffs and looks down at my hands, frowning.

i grab her hand and pull her inside my room, locking the door and grabbing my wand from my desk. "muffliato.", i hex and turn to pansy, who's scared face makes me laugh.

"on your knees.", i hiss.

she wasn't delany. but they looked familiar enough for me to be able to envision her.

"what-", "now.".

pansy sinks to her knees without another complaint, just like i needed. i unbuckle my belt and snap it out of the loops. pansy gulps.

my hands still burn in pain but i needed this. i undid my zipper and pulled down my pants and boxers at the same time.

pansy's eyes turned hungry, but i immediately looked away. i needed to see delany's blue eyes, flickering innocently at me, begging for help.

as soon as delany wraps her lips around my hard dick i lose it. i'm grabbing her head and pushing her fully onto me, slamming right into her mouth.

my tip hits the back of her throat, making her gag loudly. i groan at the sound and throw my head back in pleasure.

just the sound of her moist mouth moving on me could make me come. i pushed her faster and faster, heaving for breaths.

"fuck.", i curse and bite my lip, looking down at the mop of dark hair moving back and forth. i slam her back onto my dick and her gag is loud and evident.

then delany pulls her head back. she gets up and a hand connects with my cheek, slapping me across the face.

"what the fuck, draco?!", delany screams.

but...pansy?

what was pansy doing in my room?

she unlocks the door and runs out, slamming the door behind her. i shiver and stare down at my hard length.

what am i doing?

-

BRUH ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE IVE WRITTEN ANY SMUT HOLY UT FEELS SO WEIRD WHAT.
xx,cece