introduction

delany:

"and you and your filthy little mudblood friend here are the first ones we'll come after.", he hisses at me, the sour tone in his voice unmistakable.

i shoot him a glance and laugh. "in your dreams, malfoy.", i snap back and grab my book from the desk, taking hermione's hand into mine and pulling her up along with me.

he gets up simultaneously and i flick my wand out at him. i'm glad no prefect is around to this time of day. that would cost me a handful of house points, swinging my wand around in the library.

he freezes on the spot, eyeing my wand fiercely. "you couldn't.", he chuckles bitterly and i bite my lip, leaning towards him. "you think?", i reply and smirk at him.

he reaches over and tries to grab the wand out of my hand but i'm too fast and snap my hand back. he scoffs and sits back down, slamming his hands onto his parchment, fresh black ink bleeding into the paper.

"try me.", he mutters and i scoff, putting my wand back into my robe. i let go of hermiones hand and help her gather her things off of the desk. draco snatches my quill and i reach out for it.

"hand it over.", i order but he just gives me a playful smirk. i step towards him but he only proceeds to put the quill into his pocket.

"say please.", he demands and i gasp at his words.

draco malfoy was the most disgusting, macho wizard in existence.

"pervert.", i hiss and hermione jumps up at my aggressive rage towards this boy. i feel sorry for her, she deserved a better friend than me. i wonder how she put up with it.

draco lifts his feet up onto the desk and puts one of his hands under his chin, the silver serpent ring around his finger reflecting the light. his tongue runs across his bottom lip and i shiver.

if he thinks he's getting anywhere with that, he is foolishly mistaken. two can play that game.

i straighten up and grab hermiones hand again, letting her know that i wasn't going to lose control, again.

"you know what, malfoy? keep it.", i say instead of screaming at him and proceed to guide hermione and i out of the library. we turn around and take a few steps before i stop and turn back to him.

"it'll be a good keepsake to remind you of this.", i add and turning around, i lift my skirt up at him, flashing him.

hermione gasps and before draco can say another word, we're running out the library, laughing.

-

holy moly it feels so good to be writing something fresh and new ah!!! hi btw, i'm cece and i'm a ravenclaw through and theough eeep. i apologize in advance if i'm slow at updating, i have an editing account on instagram (same user) and i am working on that right now mainly. hope you're as excited as i am!
xx,cece