six

listen to daddy issues by the neighbourhood

draco

my nose aches like a bitch and i'm still cursing under my breath for not hitting that slut back when i could have. i'm in front of my mirror, my charms book lying open in the sink.

i pull out my wand from my robe and wipe some of my blood away from under my nose. i straighten my posture and breathe in deeply.

"episkey.", i chant and the cartilage of my nose cracks back together, shooting another wave of pain through my body. i groan and screw my eyes shut.

that horrendous girl. i'll teach her. i will.

i snap my book shut and storm back to my dorm, tossing it onto the overruled desk. i walk towards my bed and reach under my pillow, grabbing my notebook.

i flop down on the bed and start angrily doodling in it with a quill. her quill. it paints fine black lines onto the pages as i sketch randomly a form of a face.

i let my hand do it's thing, etching forms of eyes and nose into the face obliviously while a raging line of curses trained through my head consistently.

the scribbles start building up a familiar face, one that i could just not get out of my head. as i put the quill down i need to bite my tongue not to scream again.

why did i even keep her stupid fucking quill? it was just a quill, it's not special. just her stupid clammy hand had been wrapped around it, maybe she even tickled her pink, full lips with it, muttering stupid little curses and writing stupid words.

everything she did was stupid. but she was insanely smart. it drove me crazy. i didn't understand how one could be so wise and idiotic at the same time.

i would need to knock it into her head.

i stare at the finished drawing again but i no longer feel like screaming my head off. i rip out the page and crumple it up, despite it honestly being my best sketch, and toss it across the room.

my jaw is set so hard, it aches my head.

i need to leave before i explode again and do the same shit i did yesterday with pansy. she was obviously scarred from it, couldn't even look at me at our table.

i felt sorry for her. i hadn't wanted to let my rage out on her but she was there. wrong place, wrong time. not really my fault she had to stick her nose into that what wasn't her business.

i pull of my robes and grab a black sweatshirt from my cupboard instead. i was quite glad to have a single dorm as a prefect. i couldn't imagine still sharing a room with crabbe and goyle.

i pick up my sketch book again and consider taking it along with me. but then i glance again at the quill and drop the idea.

instead, i bend over my trunk and fish out this one muggle artifact that actually intrigued me so much i had to have one. a walkman.

of course, i had a bunch of tapes i had bought. i mean, i went into a muggle store. i really loved this thing.

i pulled out one of the tapes. keep it together. it's a mixtape i made last summer before returning to hogwarts. i push it in the walkman and grab the headphones, shoving them into the pockets of my pants.

i walk out of my room and almost run into pansy. as soon as she glances at me, she pales and looks down at her feet, wanting to run past me to her own dorm.

i grab her by the wrist and she stiffens, sucking in a deep breath, scared. i shut my eyes painfully and lean towards her ear.

"i'm sorry.", i whisper to her softly and release her. she doesn't move immediately but i know that she is relieved when i walk past her, out of the slytherin dungeon.

i start making my way up towards the astronomy tower, watching my steps as i go. i pass cedric diggory on my way up and i give him a friendly nod.

i glance around on the third floor and see a light glowing at the end of the hallway. i hide behind a pillar and just hope that filch passes me without seeing me.

i mean, i could state i was doing prefect duties, but that wouldn't make any sense since my house was in the cellars.

filch doesn't even turn the corner but walks back to where he came from and i hurriedly run towards the spiral staircase leading to the astronomy tower.

i climb them silently and fluidly, keeping on my tip-toes. "alohamora.", i tap my wand against the door but it doesn't click open.

i try again, but it doesn't work. i'm dumbfounded. this always works! what was happening?

i sigh and lean my back against the door, only for the door to open behind me. i lose my footing and plummet onto my arse.

"fuck!", i hiss and get up, wiping the dust from my pants. i turn around a see a small shadow sitting by a window, petite and very still.

i shut the door quietly and stare at the shadow quietly, an eerie silence between us. i pick up my wand and lick my lips.

"lumos.", both our voices mutter, the other one being higher pitched. the light blinds me at first and i have to adjust my eyes to it.

i step closer to the window and drop my wand as soon as i recognize the face. my rage is back and i could scream. i always could scream at that face.

delany fucking aster was sitting there.

-

as you guys can see, draco has quite the, uh, AnGEr iSsUEs. but wbk tbh<3
xx,cece

Snitch | Draco MalfoyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara