Chapter-61

So, this was the last update for today.
❤❤
Enjoy!!!!
******

Sameer and Nanu reached at Sarpanch house. Both smiled seeing the whole house decorated with flowers... everyone were smiling, and happy.

Madhav and some village elder people came to greet them.

"Aaiye Prakash ji, aapka swagat hai. Hume bohat khushi hui aap aaye."

Nanu smiled and said,
"Khushi toh mujhe hui ki aapne humein aapni khushiyon mein shamil kiya."

Sameer then said "namaste" and touched everyone feets to take their blessings.
Everyone were pleased with his manners.

"Aao Sameer beta...suit mein tum bhi dulhe se kam nahi lag rahe ho."
Madhav said teasingly.

Sameer blushed and smiles sheepishly.

Nanu too join the teasing, "Haa, aur sharma bhi dulhe ki tarah raha hai."

"Kya Nanu aap bhi?" Sameer said and goes inside with all others.

At one side, Nanu got busy with talking all the other village people. Sameer eyes was searching for Naina.

"Milkar aache se daant lagaunga... Pappu se baat karne ki kya zarurat thi? Pata nahi achanak se kya ba-"

His words got stuck in his mouth, when he saw Naina coming outside from the room.

And just like that, everything around him started moving in slow motion and all he could see was the most beautiful girl standing in front of him.

Dressed in a pink color salwar suit with golden embroidery work, Naina was looking enchantingly beautiful. With a gold chain adorning her neck, her long black hair flowed down her back. Her hands tucking the soft curls behind the ear. And, that melodious jingle of glass bangles.
Her rosy plump cheeks... her almond shape black eyes, sparkling with happiness.
Her smile... Her smile was warm with a hint of shyness and her lips... her beautiful pink glossy lips.
The girl was like a living angel.

Sameer took all her beauty in. She was looking pure, delicate and adorable. He could already feel fierce protectiveness for her.

He slowly whispered "Naina"

And as she could hear her name, her eyes scanned the room  in search of someone.
Sameer smiled, taking a deep breath to calm his rapid heartbeat.

Suddenly, Geeta said something in her ear, which made her feel concious... and she slowly turned her head towards Sameer, who was staring at her intensely.

Naina said something to  Geeta, to  which she nodded. Then, Naina went back to her room.
Sameer furrowed his eyebrows,
"Naina... Naina kaha jaa rahi hai?"
His eyes searched for Naina desperately.

Just then, Geeta came and stood beside him.

"Aap, Naina didi ko dhund rahe ho?"

Nodding his head, Sameer said,"Haa".

Geeta giggled seeing his desperation. She said,
"Naina didi ko bhi aapse milna tha... woh aapka wahin kamre mein wait kar rahi hai."

Sameer smiled. Thanking her, he quietly went to Naina's room.

Coming inside the room, he saw Naina standing in front of him and again he got lost in her beauty. They both stared at each other for a few minutes when Naina said,

"Sameer, tum kuch keh kyu nahi rahe? Kal ki baat se gussa ho?"

"Tumhare saamne aaj kuch bolne ki halat mein hi nahi hu, Naina."
He said honestly.