Chapter-54

Hello lovely readers!!!❤❤
Here you go with a new update.
Sorry for the delay.
********

While doing the kitchen work,Naina was happily humming a song  Everyone has left after having the dinner.

Smile wasn't leaving her face, she kept on thinking about Sameer.
"Sameer, itne pyaare kyu ho tum?"

Flashback

Everyone settled at the porch. Geeta, Naina and Lata were serving food to all.

Tai ji was trying to flatter Nanu.
"Prakash bhaisahab, aapka yaha gaon mein karkhana kholna... Kitna nek kaam hai. Bohat accha laga hume toh."

Nanu nodded with a smile.

"Ji humne toh Sameer se baat kar li hai. Ab woh hamari sagai tak kahi nahi jaa rahe... yahi gaon mein rahenge."
Pappu said and everyone smiled except Nanu, who looked surprised... Sameer wasn't the one to be friend  with anyone so soon... He wants to attend Pappu's engagement.

"Sagai! Sameer... Tum rukna chahte ho?"
Nanu asked politely... don't want others to feel offended.

Sameer looked at him and said, "Nanu, main aapse baat karne hi wala tha. Woh Pappu ne bataya ki uski sagai..."

Taking a deep breath to control his anger, he continued,
"Ki uski sagai Naina ke sath iss mangalwar ko hai. Aur Naina toh meri itni acchi dost hai... Mujhe yaha par hona chahiye isliye... socha ki ruk jana chahiya."

Nanu was stunned to hear about Naina's engagement... How can they do this? Naina was still under age. And she still hasn't completed her studies. He wonder if, anyone has asked Naina about her wish... her decision...her choice.

Sameer knew by looking at Nanu's expression... that he wasn't happy either after listening about Naina's engagement.
But he just blinked his eyes... assuring him that he'll tell him everything later.

Nanu slightly nodded.
"Ab hamare Sameer ka mann hai toh... Hum kaise mana kar sakte hai."

Madhav was extremely pleased to hear that Prakash and his grandson will be attending his son engagement.

Naina and Geeta passed on the plates filled with food to everyone. Pappu and Sameer were sitting together. Naina goes towards them with a tray having two plates.

She smiled and passed on the plate to Sameer, who smiled looking at her. Then, turning towards Pappu... Sameer saw him grinning, eyeing Naina. He glared at him.

"Bohat daant dikha raha hai... Naina ko chot pohacha kar...bohat khushi mil rahi hai iss langur ko."

Naina was going to pass on the plate, when Sameer took it from her hand, passing a reassuringly smile.

Looking at Pappu, he knew about hus intention...that while taking plate from her hand, he was going to touch her.
He can't let this idiot touch Naina. He can't bear that.

Pappu looked at Sameer weirdly. Sameer just smiled and said,
"Aaj hum dono yaar sath mein khaate hai... ek hi thali se."

He continued, "Naina, yeh dusri plate wapis le lo... hum dono ek hi plate se khayenge."

Naina took the plate from his hand and goes back.
"Ise kya hogaya? Undar kamre mein toh kuch aur hi bol raha tha... Aur ab dekho jaise kumbh ke mele mein bichada hua bhai mil gaya ho... Huh."

Sameer saw her murmuring to herself and chuckled softly, knowing she must be angry and confused by the way he was behaving.

Pappu was pleased with so much attention from Sameer. He smiled and started having food.