Chapter-38

Someone asked for a long update...here you go.
Enjoy!!
*******

Naina as usual was getting ready for the school after making breakfast for everyone.

She was happily going outside when Tai ji stopped her,
"Ruk Naina!"

Naina smiles immediately vanished. She knew Tai ji was going to say or do something that will ruin her mood.

"Ji Tai ji"
She said turning towards her.

Tai ji came towards her, tucking her pallu.
"Aaj tu school nahi jayegi."

Naina got shocked. She asked, "Kyu, Tai ji?  Kya hua? "

*******

Sameer was happily getting ready for school. Nanu came into his room, and smiled looking at his grandson.
"Kamal hai, jisko school jaana pasand nahi tha. Subah jaldi uthna pasand nahi tha. Woh aaj kal itni khushi-khushi school jaane ke liye ready ho raha hai."

Sameer turned and looked at his Nanu. He took his blessing.

Nanu again asked, "Kya hua hai, barkhudhar? Aaj kal bada hi khush hokar school jaata hai."

"Kuch nahi, Nanu. Woh bss aaj kal school mein... woh.."

"Koi ladki pasand aagayi hai. Yahi na."
Nanu said mischievously.

Sameer got shocked and said, "Nahi, aisa nahi hai. Woh...woh exams aa rahe hai na.
Toh Munna, Pandit aur main bohat mann laga kar padhai kar rahe hai."

Nanu suppressed his smile and said, "Accha toh yeh baat hai. Chalo badiya hai."

He knew his grandson was trying hard to lie. But he didn't asked anything further... knowing his grandson was happy... it was enough for him. Whatever the reason was, he don't care.

********

At School, Sameer entered the classroom with a big smile plastered on his face.
He was excited to meet Naina.

As he entered, his smile vanished. Naina was not at her seat...nor their was her bag.
"Aaj Naina school nahi aayi, kya?"

"Arre bhai aagya ."
Munna said and waved at him. Sameer passed a small smile and went towards his friends.

He didn't paid any attention to their talks. He was glancing at Naina's seat.

"Naina, abhi tak nahi aayi? Woh toh jaldi aa jaati hai? Aaj late kyu ho raha hai?"
He thought and kept checking the entrance.

Soon, Munna and Pandit indulge him in their discussion. Suddenly, Sameer felt a hand on his shoulder. He smiled and thought, it was Naina's hand.

But, he got disappointed to see Sunaina. She was smiling at him.
"Kya hua, Sameer? Aisa kya dekh rahe ho? "

Pandit laughed and said, "Arre,bhai bohat derr se nazarein gadaye bethe the. Kisi ki raah mein."

"Accha,kaun hai woh? Hum bhi toh jaane."
Sunaina asked with a smirk.

Sameer got nervous and said, "Kuch nahi hai?  Main toh bss dekh raha tha... woh...Preeti aur Swati nahi aaye...bss unhi ko."

"Lo shaitaan ka naam liya aur shaitaan hazir."
Pandit said, as he saw Preeti and Swati coming towards them.

Sameer was looking for Naina. He thought, she must be coming with Preeti and Swati.
But, she wasn't there.
"Naina, inke sath bhi nahi hai? Kaha reh gayi?"

Just then, the bell rings. Sameer gets sad and worried.
"Naina, aaj aayi nahi. Woh toh school se chutti nahi leti. Kahi, koi problem toh nahi hui hogi? Kaise pata lagau ki woh aaj kyu nahi aayi? "