Chapter-76

Hello my lovely readers!!!❤❤❤❤
I missed you so much.

Yes, my Exams are over... it has been 15 days now... got a little lazy...you know how we get after giving all the exams... like just returned back from a big fight😂.

I'll not promise for regular update... because it's my last year of PG...I had to focus more on studies.
But I'll try for weekly updates.

Thankyou for your love and patience. ❤❤❤❤
******

After cleaning the table, Naina was in the kitchen doing the dishes.
But her mind was still thinking about Sunaina.
"Waha par kya ho raha hoga? Sunaina ki family... Sameer ki family."

Naina was thinking about the worst scenario.... What if this normal, small dinner turned out to be the beginning of relationship between these two families.
Ignoring these thoughts, Naina said to herself,
"Tu bhi kya Naina? Dinner hi toh hai... Shaant reh."

Just then, Pralay came there. He saw her sister talking to herself. With a little giggle, he said,
"Khud se baat karne wale logon ko ... Pagal  hai kehte hai."

Naina glanced at him and with a small smirk, she said, "Chup-chupkr dusro ki baaton ko sunna bad manners kehte hai."

Suddenly, furrowing her eyebrows, she asked,
"Tumhe toh sona chahiye... Taiji bhi kamre mein hi hai... Tum yaha? Taiji ko pata hai?"

Pralaya shook his head and said, "Mummy mujhe sulate sulate khud so gyi... Isliye main chupke se aagya."

Naina chuckled and washed her hands...she checked around the kitchen and smiled with a sigh... all work was done.
She looked at Pralay, who was patiently waiting for him.

Naina smiled and genty patted his cheek.
"Pralay... Subha school hai... Chalo so jaao."

He grabs her hand softly and said,with a sad pout, "Naina didi... Main aapke sath so jao. Mummy kharante leti hai...mujhe neend nahi aati unke pass."

Her eyes softened, she kneel down to his level and said,
"Pralay... Main mana nahi karna chahti par taiji gussa karengi aur-"

"Idea... Aap subha jkdi uth jaate ho... Mujhe bhi utha dena...main wapis room mein chala jaunga."
Pralay idea was convincing but she was still sacred of Taiji's anger.

Taiji had always tried to kept Pralay away from Naina, because she thought... Naina's bad luck... her company... will bring only bad fortune to her child. Her thinking that something bad will happen to jis son... If he stayed close to Naina.
But unknown to Taiji, Pralay himself took the first step towards Naina.

Naina still remembers that day, when as usual Taiji had hurted her.
Sitting on sofa, she was applying cream on her hand... when a small hand wiped her tears.

Naina looked at the person... A 3yr old Pralay was standing before her, with a concerned look on his face.
She passed a small smile and said in a childish tone,
"Pralay... Kya hua? Kuch chahiye aapko?"

Pralay shook his head and said in a cute way,
"Ooi... Ooi hogayi."

Before Naina could say something, Pralay slightly bows down and kiss on her hand.
Then showing her innocent smile, he said,
"Ab ooi... Nahi hogi."

Naina eyes got filled with tears, she smiled and spread her arms... asking for a hug.
Pralay giggled and immediately hugged her.

From that day, both brother and sister shared a lovely bond. After her brother Arjun, Pralay was the one who truly treated Naina like a family member.

"Please Naina didi."
Pralay's voice bring Naina out of her thoughts.
Pulling his cheek gently, she said, "Accha... Theek hai."

Pralay smiled happily and holds her hand.
Naina smiled and both goes to her room.