Chapter-53

Here you go!!
Once again, Happy Diwali!!❤❤

*******

Naina slowly turned back and was shocked to see... Sameer, standing there.

"Sam...Sameer. Tum yaha par."

Sameer didn't said anything but came closer to her.

She realised that they were alone in the room and if someone came and find them, alone in the room. There will be a big problem.
"Sameer, tumhe yaha nahi hona chahiye. Tum... tum jao. Kisi ne dekh liya toh...please jao. Yaha par tum mehman ho... tumhe dhundte hue koi aagya-"

"Shhh!"
He shushed her babbling, bringing his finger towards her lips, however, not touching it.

Naina looked at him with... her eyes portrayed so many expression, confusion, relief, pleading, sadness.
His eyes expressed...understanding, calmness, anger, hurt.
They both stared at each other.

"Kitna bolti ho...kitna? Ab ek dum chup...bilkul chup."
He said and softly hold her hand.

He made her sit on the bed. She kept looking at him. He sat beside her and asked,
"Tumhe pata hai, Dawai kaha hai?"

"Huh? Dawai? Woh kyu?"
She asked but before he could answer, she again asked.

"Sameer, tumhe chot lagi hai? Dikhao kaha lagi hai? Dard ho raha hoga, haina? Tumhe dhayan rakhna chahiye tha... aise kaise chot laga li. Aur-"

"Shhh! Bss...meri Rajdhani express. Kitna bologi."
Naina pouted angrily. Sameer grinned.

"Dawai mere liye nahi."
He said and signalled towards her hand.

She was shocked to see her wrist turning red... from where Pappu has grabbed her.
She took out the ointment from the side table drawer, and was going to open it but Sameer snatched it from her.

"Sameer main laga lungi. Lao do mujhe."

He didn't listen, and started applying the cream on her wrist.

Naina kept staring at him, why he wasn't saying anything... asking anything? Was he still angry because of last night? What happened?
She asked meekly, "Sameer...tum kuch bol kyu nahi rahe? Kal ki baat se abhi bhi gussa ho?"

Sameer kept the ointment aside and stood up. He started going out.

Naina stood up.and followed him."Sameer?"

She blocked his path, "Sameer? Kuch bol kyu nahi rahe? Kya hua? Batao na?"

"Main batau...main batau kya hua hai? Kyu batau...kaun ho tum meri?"

"Aise kyu bol rahe ho, Sameer? Hum toh dost haina?"

Sameer looked away, "Nahi hai hum dost."

"Tum aise kyu bol rahe ho? Hum... Hum dost."
Naina said, controlling her tears.

He felt her voice choked up, and immediately looked at her. Her eyes were full of tears, with a pleading look on her face. She was looking scared.

Sameer sighed, he took out his handkerchief and nervously brought it to her face...slowly wiped her face. Naina gazed at him, her heart skipped a beat. She felt like...all this was a dream... A beautiful dream... A dream which she never want to end.

" Mujhe apna dost kehti hai...aur mujhse hi durr bhagti ho. "

She looked at him with confusion. He smiled sadly.

"Sab suna maine... Sameer ko batau ya nahi? Yahi keh rahi thi, haina. Naina, mujhe laga tha ki hamari dosti itni mazbut hogayi hai ki hum dono ke beech mein yeh jhijhak kabhi nahi aaygi. Magar lagta hai... tum abhi bhi-"