Chapter-46

Hi, I know you all are excited to read this part.
But before that, I want to thankyou...loved your comments on my last update.
You guys are awesome ❤️❤️❤️❤️

PS: Above picture shows Naina's expression... just imagine her in a traditional  suit.
********

Next morning, Naina woke up and saw Geeta was not sleeping with her.
"Geeta nahi hai yaha... matlab mujhe uthne mein late hogaya hai."

She got up and run outside, being in a village, the most despiteful fact  was that their was no bathroom inside the house... you have to go out.  Fortunately, being a guest at Sarpanch house...it was a privilege that the bathroom was behind the house, a five minutes walking distance.

Naina took her clothes and other necessary items. She went out hurriedly.
"Chal... chal Naina. Bohat late ho gaya hai... Tai ji ne dekh liya ki abhi tak main nahai nahi... woh chilana shuru kar dengi."

She was checking things in her hand...if by chance, she forgot something. Suddenly, she bumped into Pappu, who was coming back from somewhere with his brother,  Bablu.

"Arre aare... Naina ji sambhal kar."
Pappu said with a smirk lingering on his face.

"Ji sorry... woh mera dhayan kahi aur tha."
Naina apologized and again started walking away. But Pappu stopped him.

"Naina ji... hum dekh rahe hai. Jab se aap yaha aayi hai...hume dekhte hi bhaag jaati hai. Aisa kyu?"

"Tumhari behen ne kaha...mere unn nalayak bhaiyon se durr rehna."
She muttered under her breath.

"Huh? Kuch sunayi nahi diya."

"Nahi aisa kuch nahi hai woh bss kaam hota hai."
Naina said.

Both boys chuckled and nodded.

"Aap kahi jaa rahi thi...bohat jaldi mein lag rahi thi."
Bablu asked, seeing a bag in her hand.

Naina didn't want to answer... she was getting furious with their questions.
Calming herself, she answered.
"Woh uthne mein late hogya...isliye fresh hone ja rahi thi."

Pappu smiled, "Humse puche na toh aapko nahane jane ki zarurat hi nahi...abhi aap bilkul ek kali lag rahi hai...woh kali jo abhi- abhi khili ho."

Naina smiled a little and then excused herself.

Bablu smirked and asked his brother, "Khili hui kali...kya baat hai?"

His brother blushed and said, "Dekha nahi...kaise sharma kar chali gayi. Hayee...hume laga tha ki sheher ki ladkiyan muh fat hoti hai par yeh...yeh ladki bilkul gharelu hai. Jaise hamare liye bani ho."

"Haa par bhai...maine suna hai bohat hoshiyar hai...harr kaksha mein awal aati hai."

Pappu scrunched his nose, "Arre kya karegi padhai mein awal akar? Karni toh shaadi hi hai...rehna toh hum mardon ke anguthe ke neeche hi."

Bablu nodded agreeing with him.
"Toh yeh sheher wali ladki ko gaon wali ladki banane ka soch liya hai?"

Pappu smirked and goes away, whistling.

********

Sunaina woke up a little early today. She wanted everything to be perfect. Hoping from today, she and Sameer will come a little closer to each other.

After getting ready, she asked her cook and other housekeeper to once more check the preparations.

"Nashta sab yahi karenge....sab jo maine kaha hai wahi banaya haina."