Chapter-26

Missed me???
Here you go guys!!!
Long update.
*******

"Tum yaha kyu aaye ho...hume bhi out karwana hai?"
Preeti said to Rahul.

Preet and Swati were hiding in Deepika's room, behind her bed. Suddenly, Rahul and Deepika comes there.

"Arre...meri marzi, mera ghar."
Rahul said and smirked.

Deepika and Swati shushed them.
"Yaar tum dono chup nahi reh sakte."
Swati said annoyingly.

Deepika nodded and said,"Didi chalo hum terrace per jakar chup jaate hai...Rahul bhaiya ke sath rahungi toh woh mujhe sabse pehle out karwa denge."

"Haa..yeh Preeti bhi mujhe out karwane mein lagi hai."
Swati agreed and they both giggled.

Preeti and Rahul gasped and said together,
"Main kyu out karwaungi/karwaunga?"

They looked at each other, narrowing their eyes.

"Mujhe iss bandar ke sath nahi rehna...yaha per...main bhi tumhare sath chalti hu?"
Preeti said glaring at Rahul.

"Aur mujhe bhi koi shauk nahi hai...waise bhi mera ghar hai...Deepu chalo yaha se?"
Rahul said narrowing his eyes at Preeti.

They both waited for Swati and Deepika to answer. When they didn't get any, they turned their attention form each other and looked here and there.

"Kha gaye...yeh dono?"
Rahul asked.

"Kaha gaye...kya...gaye dono terrace per...mujhe iss musibat ke sath akele chor diya."
Preeti said frustratingly.

"Main jaa raha hu...tumhare sath raha toh out ka pata nahi...pagal zarur ho jaunga."
Rahul said and stood up.

Preeti stood up too and said,
"Mujhe bhi koi shauk nahi hai...main bhi koi aur jagah dhund lungi."

They both were going out when Preeti noticed Sunaina coming towards Deepika's room.
She looked at Rahul, who was going out.

Preeti thought,"Agar awaaz karungi toh Sunaina ko pata chal jayega...yeh bandar kya aankh band karke chalta hai."

She saw Sunaina coming closer and in an attempt to save themselves from being caught, Preeti holds Rahul hand and pushed him behind the door.

Rahul's back touched the wall and Preeti stood in front of him.
Her one hand was on the wall and the other still holding Rahul's hand.

Preeti didn't realised their position, her attention was on Sunaina, who was standing outside the door.

But Rahul was looking at Preeti with a shocking expression. His heart suddenly started beating fastly.

Sunaina enters the room and started searching... she was doing it half heartdly.
When she didn't found anyone, she sat down on the bed.
"Kya bakwaas sa game hai...flop party aur yeh baacho wala khel...Sunaina seriously tu Mumbai se yaha yeh sab karne aayi...meri waha lifestyle kitni mst thi."

She rested for a while and then went out to find someone.

All this time Preeti and Rahul remain hidden behind the door.
After Sunaina left, Preeti looked at Rahul and saw him staring at him with shocking expression in his eyes.

She suddenly realised their position and backed away from him.

Their was an awkward silence between them.

"Um..woh..."
Rahul stuttered.

"Dekha maine hume out hone se bacha liya."
Preeti said and smiled awkwardly.