Chapter-29

Here you go Samaina lovers!!!
Sorry for the delay.
Still busy with my exams, what to do??
But, got a little time and wrote this update.
Enjoy!!!!
*******

Naina was getting ready for school but today her mood was cheerful.

She served everyone breakfast and was going when Tau ji stopped her.

"Naina aaj 4 baje yaad se Maheshwari Ji ka ghar chale jaane...derr nahi honi chahiye, aur unki naatin ko acche se padhana."

She nodded.

"O bai, sirf padhane ke liye bhej rahe hai..kahi ghumne firne ki zarurat nahi..seedha ghar wapis aana hai...ghar ke kaam bhi hai, bhul mat jana...samjhi.'
Tai ji said glaring at Naina's happy face.

"Ji Tai ji aapko koi shikayat nahi hogi...sab kaam ho jayenge."
Naina said and smiled widely.

She then goes to school.

*******
Everyone was having breakfast in the Maheshwari mansion.

Sameer sat down on his seat and starts having breakfast when he noticed Deepika and Rahul were not there.

"Mummy, Deepu aur Rahul kaha hai?"
He asked.

"Woh Rahul ko school ka kuch kaam tha toh jaldi nikal gaya aur Deepika...woh apne kamre mein hai...abhi bhi raat ki baat se naraz hai."
Vishakha said and sighed.

"Tum chinta mat karo, Vishakha beta...maine jo faisla liya hai woh sahi hai,sab theek hoga."
Nanu said softly.

"Par papa, Vishakha ka pareshan hona galat toh nahi hai na...aapko pata hai...Deepika ke behaviour ke baarein mein...agar kuch."
Vivek said worriedly.

Nanu patted his shoulders and said,
"Vishwas karo aisa kuch nahi hoga."

Sameer was listening to their conversation and thought,
"Deepu bohat pareshan ho rahi hogi...usse baat karke aata hu...pata nahi kuch khaya hai ya nahi."

He stood up and said,
"Maine Deepika se milkar aata hu."

Sameer took a glass of juice for her and goes to her room.

He slightly opens the door and peeks inside.

Deepika was sitting on her bed with a cute angry pout on her face. She was hugging her favourite teddy.

He smiled and enters her room.

"Oh...mera chota sa shaitaan aise chup chap kyu betha hai?"
He said and sits on her bed, placing the glass on the table near the bed.

She doesn't answer and looked away.

"Ohh toh hamari princess mujhse bhi baat nahi karegi...itna gussa hai woh?"
He asked and looks at her sadly.

Deepika saw his brother sad face and immediately hugged him.

"Sameer bhaiya aap Nanu ko bolo na...main acche se padhungi...mujhe nahi chahiye koi tuition teacher...woh bure hote hai... aap bologe na."
She said and made a cry baby face.

Sameer sighed and said,
"Princess, sirf ek baar Nanu ki baat maan lo aur main guarantee deta hu...agar aapke teacher ne aapko thoda sa bhi daanta toh main uski class lunga...please ek baar meri aur apne Nanu ki baat sunn lo."

She pouted and looked away.

"Accha toh aise nahi maan ne wali...theek hai."
Sameer said and started tickling her.

Deepika laughed wholeheartedly and agreed to meet her teacher once.

He kissed her forehead and said,
"Good girl...aise hi smile karte raho aur chalo yeh juice pee lo..fir school bhi jaana hai."