Chapter-8

Next day in school.
Naina was not at all interested in going to School and seeing Sunaina and Sameer talking...she can't bear that sight when Sameer talks to her.

Still Studies was important for Naina,it was her top priority besides Sameer.

She enters the classroom and as usual Sameer,Sunaina,Preeti, Swati Munna and Pandit all were talking and laughing loudly.

Naina felt sad and she still don't know how Sunaina able to become friends of Sameer in such a short span. How?

First period bell rang.
Teacher enters and everyone greets her good morning.

Naina tried to focus on studying,but she subconsciously saw Sameer, who was stealing glances at Sunaina.

She felt extremely jealous...suddenly someone throws a paper at her.

Naina sighed as she very well know who has done it,why and what was written in that paper.

She opened the paper.
"PADHAKU BHENJI...Hume bhi apna raaz batao."

As expected,Naina thought.
At first this kind of bully,made her sad...she used to cry a lot, but now she don't care..in fact she gets bored,it doesn't affect her now.

Naina crushs that paper and put it under her desk.

She can hear other students giggling.
They must be the one who had thrown the paper.
Naina thought.

Next period bell rang, students waits for the next subject teacher.

Naina steals a glance at Sameer....as she was doing it,suddenly...Sameer's eyes caught her eyes for a moment.

Naina stopped breathing for a moment but  she immediately turned her head down.

"Sameer ko pata toh nahi chal gya mein usse dekh rahi thi...Naina tu bhi na..Sameer kya soch raha hoga..me usse ghoor rahi thi..kisi aur ko pata chalega toh mera mazak banayenge...ughh...Naina dhyaan dena chahiye tha....kya soch raha hoga woh..dekhu kya...nahi nahi."

Naina thought getting extremely scared of being caught in stealing glances at Sameer.

Next subject teacher came and starts teaching.
Full period, Naina didn't even dare to glance at Sameer.

She knows if Sameer will look into her eyes for once..he will surely get to know that she is in deeply in love with him...she can't let that happen...not now.

It was break time,Naina went to washroom to freshen up.
Standing in front of the mirror.

Naina saw her reflection and sighed.

"Naina tujhe kya chahiye...tu Sameer se pyaar karti bhi hai..agar karti hai toh uske ek baar dekhne se itna kyu darr gyi thi..tu toh chahti hai na ki woh tere taraf dekhe..tujhe pasand kare...usse pata chale ki tu usse kitna pyaar karti hai..
Fir yeh becheni kyu...yeh ghabrahat kyu.."

It's true she want Sameer to like her,to love her,to marry her..but Naina don't deserve him..she will never be the perfect match for him.

Naina was just a nerdy, coward,poor and ugly girl,whereas Sameer....
Sameer was handsome,rich,bold,cool guy....he was a prince but unfortunately Naina was not a princess...she was not his princess.

[Background song:
Hatheli pe tumhara naam
Likhte hain mitaate hain

Hatheli pe tumhara naam
Likhte hain mitaate hain

Tumhi se pyar karte hain
Tumhi se hi kyun chhupate hain

Zuban pe baat hai lekin
Sunana hi nahin aata
Humein tumse mohabbat hai
Batana bhi nahin aata
Chhupana bhi nahin aata
Jatana bhi nahin aata]

Naina was going back to the classroom,when her class teacher stops her.

"Naina come here..beta."

"Yes mam"
Naina went towards her.

"Naina yeh form hai unn students ke jin hone sports mein part liya hai..sabko bolo ki apne parents ke sign karwa kar le aaye..okay."

She handed over the forms to her.

"Yes,mam."
Naina said and nodded.

She again started walking to the classroom and was going through the forms.

"Zyadatar toh dusri section ke hi hai..hamari class ka koi nahi hai shayad..."
Naina was talking to herself.

Suddenly she stops talking...she got shocked,

One of the form has Sameer name written on it.

It was Sameer's form.
Oh No!!!!

Sorry for a short update...
Hope you liked it.
Keeping voting and commenting...I love to reply to all your comments.
Do you like the song???

Till then...
Yeh unn dino ki baat hai....