Chapter-45

Hello readers!!!
Here you go, a new update.
Just wanted to tell everyone, if you have any suggestions regarding my books...please do tell. I love to read your suggestions and comments.❤️❤️❤️❤️
********

Sameer tried to sleep but wasn't able to get any. He was feeling restless.
"Kya karu? Naina se baat nahi kar pa raha hu... aur na hi woh phone ksr rahi hai. Karegi bhi kyu, tune jo use hurt kara hai? Sameer... gussa control karna chahiye tha...ab kya karu?"

********
Naina too was feeling restless. She was hurt, the way Sameer talked to her.
"Sameer, se kabhi baat nahi karungi. Meri galti hai kya, maine kaha tha ki kal ki jagah sagai agle hafte karo...main toh khud wapis aana chahti hu, yaha ka kya pata kab kya ho jaye... pata nahi, mujhe toh darr hai kahin Tai ji kisi ladke ko pasand na karle... mere liye. Aur dusri taraf woh Chipkali...Sameer ne toh keh diya ki woh kal udhar uske ghar ja raha hai. Main waha hoti toh... "

She sighed, "Naina tab bhi tu kuch nahi kar paati. Sameer...tab bhi jaata Sunaina ke ghar. Sunaina bhi uski dost hai...jaise main. Magar mujhse pehle woh uski dost bani...aur kahin na kahin... tujhe bhi yeh pata hai, Naina ki... jiss din se Sunaina school mein aayi hai... Sameer usse dosti karna chahta tha."

Tears formed in her eyes, just thinking about Sameer amd Sunaina budding relationship... she was feeling jealous, hurt and sad.

********

It was around midnight, Sameer has finally able to get sleep.
Suddenly, there's a knock at the door.

"Offo, itni raat ko kaun hai? Itni mushkil se neend aayi thi."
He groggily woke up and goes towards the door.

Opening the door, he found Deepika standing their with a frightened expression on his face.

Sleep flew away from his eyes, he got concerned.
"Deepu, kya hua? Aap yaha?"

She hugged his brother tightly but didn't said anything. He understood, what must have happened?
Nightmare...Deepika usually gets nightmare once or twice in a month. Since, the day she came to this house...she had these nightmares. Because of these nightmares, she used to get scared that she even started wetting in her bed.
Her nightmares were all about her past life, four years back, in Manali. The condition in which Vishakha and Vivek found Deepika, it was clearly evident that someone used to beat her...that marks on her body was the evidence...however, they all have gone away now.

Everyone used to be so worried, Vishakha and Vivek consulted with each and every doctor in Ahmedabad ti improve her condition. Sameer remembers how he and Rahul used to be at her side every night...if she got a nightmare, someone must be with her to calm her down.
Sometimes, Nanu used to be with her. Slowly, slowly nightmares frequency decreased... because of all the love and affection from the whole family. Doctors said that she must have forgotten about her past memories...it usually happens as a person ages... some of his childhood memories fade away...especially if that memories are painful one.

Sameer took Deepika in his arms and asked,
"Bura sapna dekha?"

She nodded quietly. He took her to his bed and made her sat down their.
"Apne Sameer bhaiya ko bataoge, kya dekha?"

"Samaj nahi aaya...kuch theek se dikh nahi raha tha. Bss koi cheekh raha tha. Mujhe bohat darr lag raha hai."
She said with a 'I'm going to cry soon' expression on her face.

Sameer kissed her forehead and said,
"Koi baat nahi...aaj aap mere pass yahi so jao. Kuch nahi hoga, tumhare Sameer bhaiya hai na."

Deepika nodded and lies down, Sameer too lie down beside her. He patted her head and hummed a lullaby.
She clutched his hand and dozed off.