Chapter-24

Hello guys, I miss writing...seriously these exams.

*******

"Teri galti hai...ek kaam theek se nahi kar sakta."

Everyone was scolding Rahul for his foolishness.
Actually, he did bring the Aashiqui movie cassette but don't know how, the movie being played on the TV was a horror one.

Preeti and Swati were super mad at him.

Rahul just kept his head down and was saying...how could he know that the film in the cassette was not the same as the picture shown on the cover.

"Check karke lani thi...pura pagal hai."
Preeti said feeling frustrated.

Munna stood up and said,
"Chalo bhai...ab toh bhagwan ji ki bhi yahi marzi hai, ki hum Agneepath dekhe."

Pandit,Rahul and Sameer smirked at the two girls.

"Kyu...hum yeh movie bhi dekh sakte hai?"
Naina said abruptly.

Everyone looked at her shockingly. She felt concious and nervous.

"Tum keh rahi ho ki... hum sab ko yeh Bhoot wali film dekhni chahiye?"
Munna asked still can't believe what he heard.

Naina clears her throat and said,
"Kyu...koi problem hai...tum sabko darr lagta hai kya? Kyun ki hum ladkiyon ko toh nahi lagta."

She looked at Preeti and Swati for some support and surprisingly they agreed with her.

"Haa sahi kaha...Kyu tum darr rahe ho?"
Swati said and smirked.

"Aisa nahi hai...magar tum ladkiyon ko darr lagega toh hamare pass bhaag kar mat aana."
Rahul teased the girls.

"Oh please, hume darr nahi lagta...haa iss behen ji ka pata nahi."
Sunaina said and looked at Naina.

Preeti and Swati chuckled softly and Naina pursed her lips.

She was going to say that she was not scared but Sameer cut her off and said,
"Arre koi nahi darta... ab ladna band karo...Nanu aakar daant lagayenge. Munna tu wahi horror movie laga de, bhai."
Sameer said, ending all the teasing.

Munna played the film and everyone again settles down at their place.

Naina quietly glared at Sunaina and thought,
"Huh...iska pata nahi. Haa baat toh sahi kahi isne...movie dekh kar daru ya na daru...iss bhootni ki shakal se zarur darr jaungi."

All concentrated at the movie, no one was saying but deep down each one of them were a little scared of horror films.

Naina jumps slightly in fear while watching a scary scene.
She looks here and there quickly.
"Kisi ne dekha toh nahi...Naina, tu toh sabse badi darpok hai aur tune hi bol diya...ab uss Sunaina ko pata chala na...toh hassegi tujh par."

She looked around and sighed but suddenly she freezed, Sameer was looking at her.

Her face becomes pale.She didn't uttered any word and saw Sameer chuckling softly. He then turns his head and again looked at the TV.

Naina closes her eyes in embarrassment.
"Bana liya apna mazak, mil gayi shaanti...kya zarurat thi Bhoot wali movie dekhne ko bolne ki...Naina, aadhe se jyada baar apne aap ko musibat mein tu khud hi dhakka deti hai...ughh Sameer hass raha tha, kya soch raha hoga...iss Sunaina ko bhi pata na chal jaye, warna bolegi...maine toh kaha tha."

*******

It was 5pm and everyone were still engrossed in watching the film.

Sameer was more busy in observing the scared girl beside him, who everytime closes her eyes when a scary scene came.