Chapter-33

Hello readers!!!
Sorry for delay in the update.
(Busy with the exam schedule)
But, I still got a little spare time and used it in writing this chapter.
Hope you will like this.
Enjoy!!!
And yes, thankyou for 15k reads...I'm so happy!!!!
Love you my amazing readers.
*******

The doorbell rings. Vishakha excitedly goes to open the door and wecome the guest.

"Baccho mujhe pata hai aap sabko unka yaha aana pasand nahi magar woh bade hai unse aache se behave karna...tumhari mummy ki khushi ke liye hi sahi."
Vivek made his children understand.

The trio nodded and Nanu said, agreeing with Vivek.
"Haa...apne papa ki baat suno."

Vishakha came their with the guest.
"Aaiye na Kamlesh bhaisahab...Prabha bhabhi...aapki hi raah dekh rahe the."

Mama ji and Mami ji took Nanu's blessings. Sameer and Rahul came towards them and touched their feets.
"Arre khush raho...Sameer beta, Rahul beta. Kaise ho dono?"

"Ji theek hai."
Rahul said and Sameer smiled.

"Namaste Mama ji, Mami ji."
Deepika said but they both ignored her.

"Arre bhai badi bhook lagi hai...Vishakha behen jaldi se khana wana khilao."
Kamlesh said loudly.

"Ji sab tayar hai...dekhiye maine aaj aap dono ka sab pasand ka banwaya hai."
Vishakha came from the kitchen.

Sameer and Rahul silently glared at their uncle and aunt.
Kamlesh and Prabha knew about Deepika being,an adopted child. Hence,they treat her badly usually they ignore or will scold her. That's the main reason why everyone hates them except Vishakha, because apparently she was oblivious to all this...and talking about Vivek and Nanu, why they don't say anything?
Because they think...they're our guest and relatives... it's not good to fight with them. So, everyone had to keep quiet and bear them.

However, Deepika was unknown to all this...she don't know why her uncle and aunt dislike her...why they don't show their love to her like they shows to Sameer and Rahul.

She always gets upset whenever Mama ji and Mami ji visits.

*******

Only Mama ji, Mami ji and Vishakha were talking during the dinner time. Everyone else were waiting for them(Kamlesh and Prabha) to leave.

After dinner, everyone was sitting in the living room.
"Khana toh bohat badiya tha...haina, Kaku sa."
Kamlesh asked Sameer's Nanu.

Nanu nodded and said,
"Khushi hai ki tumhe pasand aaya."

Just then, Vishakha came there with Ramdhari, who was having a tray in his hand.
"Arre abhi toh desert baaki hai...kuch meetha khaye bina...khana complete nahi hota."

"Ice cream!!!"
Deepika excitedly said and everyone laughed except Mama and Mami ji, they glared at her.

Ramdhari served everyone ice-cream and all started enjoying the desert.

"Main Ramdhari bhaiya se kehkar or ice cream lekar aati hu."
Deepika said and went to the kitchen.

"Kaku sa, Vishakha behen... yeh dekhar accha laga ki aap Deepika ko kitna pyaar karte hai."
Kamlesh said and passes a fake smile.

"Haa...warna aaj kal kaun karta hai...kisi dusre ke liye itna. Aaj kal toh khoon ke rishte mein bhi karwahat ho jaati hai aur yaha aapko toh yeh bhi nahi pata ki aap kiske khoon ko paal rahe ho...bohat bada dil hai aap sabka."
Prabha said and smiled wickedly.

Sameer clenched his jaw, he was going to argue when Vivek said,
"Baat khoon ke rishte ki nahi hai.Deepika meri hi beti hai aur yeh sach koi nahi badal sakta or mujhe nahi lagta apne baacho se pyaar karne ka matalab yeh hota hai ki mera dil bada hai...arre bhai ab apne baacho par pyaar nahi dikhayenge toh kis par dikhayenge. Deepika,Sameer aur Rahul...mere teen baache hai...mera aapna khoon hai...hamare pariwar ki lifelines hai, yeh sab."