Chapter -36

I'm back!!! Exams are finally over!!!
I missed you all!!! I missed my book, writing and most of all I missed our Samaina !!!
And yes, my exams gone very well. Thankyou for all your best wishes and support and yes, thankyou for your patience.
Love you guys!!!

Now, Let's get started!!!
*clapping excitedly*

*******
It's been a week. Naina and Sameer friendship has gone better and better.  They have become bestest friend.

Munna, Pandit, Swati and Preeti still doesn't know about their friendship. They only know that Sameer and Naina are just casual hello/hi friends except Sunaina. She doesn't show but her eyes are only on Sameer.
And the budding friendship between Sameer and Naina doesn't goes well with her. She gets extremely jealousy of them, especially with Naina.

At school, students are going to their respective classrooms.

Naina was already sitting at her desk. She was taking out her books.

Sunaina was sitting at the back, talking with Swati, Preeti, Munna and Pandit.

Sameet enters the classroom. Sunaina looked at him and waves. But Sameer didn't looked at her,  he directly went towards Naina's seat and knocks at her desk to grab her attention. She saw him and smiled widely.

"Good morning, Naina. "
Sameer said with a cute smile.

Naina smiles back and said, "Good morning, Sameer. Kya baat hai bohat accha mood hai tumhara? "

"Main toh roz hi ache mood mein hota hu? "
He said,  roaming his hands through his hair.

Naina chuckled and said,
"Accha Nanu ne toh btaya tha ki tum school aane ke liye kitne natak karte ho aur tumhe sote hue uthana toh sabse mushkil hota hai."

Sameer pursed his lips and said,
"Nanu bhi na... tumhe sab kuch kyu bata dete hai? "

"Toh sach hi tha...tumhe school aana pasand nhi hai. Haina."
She teased him.

"Haa magar yeh pehle ki baat thi ab toh nahi hai aisa."

"Kyu?  Ab kya hogya? "

"Ab tum ho-"

"Huh? "
She asked.

"Matlab ab tum...tum hi...tum hi dekhlo ki mere itne saare dost ban gaye hai, haina...toh aane ka mann karta hai."
He abruptly said.

"Accha waise sirf Nanu ne hi nahi... Deepika ne bhi bohat kuch bataya hai tumhare baarein mein. "
She said and smirked.

"Yeh choti shaitaan? Kya btaya usne? "

Naina shooked her head and said,
"Na... yeh toh nahi bataungi. Hum dono ka secret hai. "

"Accha aur mujhe laga hum dono best friends  hai. Very bad. "
He said and pouted cutely.

She laughs softly and said,
"Ha hai... but Deepu ne hi mujhse promise liya hai ki main kuch share na karu. Sorry. "

"Uss choti si shaitan ko tumne apni team mein le liya. Bilkul acchi baat nahi hai. "
Sameet said teasingly.

"Ohh use shaitan, kyu bula rahe ho?  Sab jaante hai tumhare ghar mein tumsa bada shaitan toh koi hai hi nahi. Aise hi uss choti si pyaari,  si ladki ko shaitan bolte rehte ho. "
Naina said and they both laughs together.

Sunaina was watching them, fuming in jealousy and anger. The moment she entered the school...in this classroom and saw Sameer, she wanted him. She tried so much to gain his attention, love but what she got a simple friendship and that to be because of these middle class friends.
She had to be with them just because of Sameer and that nerd, middle class, ugly girl... was trying to snatch him away.