the cats out of the bag....or is it the turtle? (part one)

when i was young i always knew id fall in love

when i was young i always knew youd be the one

and its days like theeeeeese

where life flys by

and every minute i am thinking about youuuuuu....

theres not a moment that passes by

without meeee

without youuuu

with out me thinking about youuuu

"crap"

"its okay just start again"

"no liv you dont get it i cant be messing up, what if i crack on stage? what if i forget the lyrics on stage and everyone boos me off and the boys hate me because i messed up their careers?"

"april relax your an amazing artist your a great performer and you have a crazy awsome voice! and that song is going to kick major ass, have you finished the whole thing?"

""no thats all i have for now but i dont know what else to add to it its making me go crazy"

"well dont worry about it just yet, how about you run over one of the covers for now and then you have your first interview at channel 93.3 at exactly four aclock so we have to leave in forty minutes to get there on time"

"you know i dont get there on time, i get there early because-"

"if your early your on time and if your on time your late, i know april and thats what i meant by on time"

"haha you know me sooo well in such little time liv, and okay one run through...starships"

"oaky"

"hey josh you ready?!"

"sure am apple!"

"you can only call me that if i get tou call you joshy-poo" i smirked at him

he made a disguted face as he replied

" so april you ready?"

"yea disnt think so, hahah, okay josh hit it!"

as i sang along to the guys beat i couldnt help but think of everything that was going on, in nine days would be the first concert here in san diego, in nine days i would ether make history for good, or for bad. today i had my first raio interview and i was nervouse as a banana being used for a bannana split...okay well im not so sure that example worked but you get my point.

i had six days to finish wrinting that song and i had no idea what to write

but what i was most scared of, more than the interview in an hour

or the song deadline in six days

or the concert in nine

was the truth in nine days,

in nine days i will be going up on that stage after the boys as april not as ariana

in nine days i would lose three of my best guy friends, since niall already knows, and i would ruin many friendships.

but most of all, in nine days i would lose the guy that i love.

"that was amazing guys april you rocked that song! if niky was here shed be jelouse of you it was perfect"

"okay okay liv enough with the but kissing your salary isnt up to me, but im sure bob in accounting would love to help you with that"

"ohh is that bob with one b or two?" she said playfully looking down at her pad pretending to write down something on it