chapter 9 (Liams pov) !!!

Hey guys! So I just wanted to give a shout out to Saskia_loves1D she was the fist to tell me to keep updating, followed by my anoying friend Monica who gave a whole speech Any who! Shout out to Saskia_loves1D!!!!! Whoo! Lol okay here's the next chapter! Enjoy!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam's pov.

We got to the hotel around four and I was the first one out of the car and up the elevator I wanted to get the tv before Niall and Harry hogged it. As I walked out of the elevator I saw April with a girl next to her they were holding grocery bags and as I got closer I heard April asking the other girl for help " here can you hold these for me, I can't find my keys" " yea sure no pro-" " here I'll help you" I said as I grabbed the hands from the girl. I couldn't really see the girl but I heard her voice and it just melted me away... What?! First April and now this new chick really Liam?! Really?! She stepped in before I could introduce my self and I don't think she saw me ether... I stepped into the room and headed to the kitchen then I saw the boys coming in. "mindy?" who's mindy? At that the girl I had just seen stepped out of what seemed to be the bathroom she was stunning she looked to be about 16 but I don't care she was about 5'5 she has long black straight hair and warm brown eyes she was gorgeous her eyes seemed to pierce into my soul and her body was thin but not to thin. She had beautiful curves and her lips were shiny pink I'm guessing from gloss. "o my carrot mother of spoons!" ughh spoons! Wait! what?! " mindy are you alright?!" my eyes widened at the realization! She know who we are and she might scream! But zayn doesn't want April to know yet! Ughahh! " umm so your mindy! Hi I'm Liam!" I decided to introduce my self to get April distracted aperantly the lads cought on and did the same " Niall!" " sexy beast! Or otherwise known as Harry" " I'm carrot king louis!" ofcourse " and I'm zayn" mindy still looks like she's in shock. Crap. " mindy what's wrong are you okay?" double crap. " hey mindy come here let's go talk outside for a bit yea?" better get her out of here before she says anything at that mindy seems to have gotten out of her trance and excitedly shook her her yes. Uff good thing we started walking to the door and when we stepped out she whisper screamed at me " ahh o my spoons! Your Liam Payne!!!" wow she definitely is a fan and a cute one at that " hahaha yea I am bu I have to tell you something and you have to promise to keep it between us and the lads okay?" she shook her head vigorously signaling that she understood " okay well as you may or may not have noticed your- well I don't know what April is to you-" " she's my older cousin" " okay well your cousin April doesn't know who we are" at that she looked so shocked " and we want to keep it that way she's being surprised by zayn tonight and being brought up on stage at our concert, a concert which I hope you'll go to as well" I said feeling blood run to my face at that she looked down trying to hide her blush but I saw it and she looked beautiful blushing my heart raced when I saw her blushing. " well apple hasn't told me anything about the concert though she probably forgot with everything she's had going on today." What did she mean with that? And who's apple? I gave her a confused look as she got one of realization she simply said "never mind I promise I won't tell" at that she smiled and walked back in wow her smile is amazing and so... Real. At first i though april was beautiful but now seeing mindy? She was gorgeous and her eyes! Oh lord her eyes were welcoming and warm i just gelt like looking at them all day! I finally understand what people meant when they said that the eyes are the windows to the soul. And her soul was simply beautiful. After a little while I walked back in and saw zayn talking to April and then look at mindy I felt a sudden ping of jealousy and I dint know why. I let it slip and then looked and the guys " hey let's go we don't want to be late lads" " ok" "yea" "fure" said Niall with his moth stuffed with food that I don't even know where he got it from. God this boy Is always eating.

-----~~~~~-----~~~~~-----~~~~~-----~~~~~-----~~~~~-----~~~~~-----~~~~~-----~~~~~-----~~~~~-----~~~~~-----

yay okay so I just wanted to update today cus even though I said one week I was harassed by my friend to upload now. Like I said, She gave me this whole speech about how I still hadn't given you guys a chance to read the events that I had planed for the concert and for AFTER the concert so yea... Hope you guys enjoyed it I'll try to upload sometime during the weekend!