I choose....?

"Ariana what's wrong? You haven't talked to us in 3 days did we do something wrong?"

I was currently in my bed and the boys, my boys, were crowding around me with the saddest looks in their eyes, and Niall just looked guilty.Truth is I hadn't decided what to do I didn't want to break Zayns heart again I wasn't ready for him to hate me just yet.

"Niall can I talk to you alone please?"

The rest of the boys turned to look at Niall and then to me again

"Umm yea uh I guess" he turned to look at the guys s he said this and they walked out with zayn staying at the door and looking at me with sad eyes and then leaving my room.

As soon as the door was closed I burst into tears,

"I can't do it Niall I can't I just love him too much and I can't stand it if he hates me I just can't and Simon is being stubborn and he knows I care about you guys and I can't I just can't niall"

"Ariana what are you talking about ? What does Simon have to do with anything?"

He rubbed my back as he whispered sweet encouragements to me as I couldn't yet reply and give him a straight awnser. I knew that if I told him that I can't help them because of my fear of being known he would hate me too and I can't have him hate me as well.

"Look April I know it's hard for you but you have to tell me what's wrong, I can't help you if you don't tell me" he whispered to me, because most likely the boys were listening in to our conversation.

"Niall, I have to do something that I don't want to but it will help people I love, it's what's best for them and supposedly also for me but I'm scared"

"Why are you scared love?"

"Because I have to tell the world who I really am" I whisper to him

"what do you mean?  ari, what do you have to do?"

i cant tell him yet, if i choose not to do it they cant blame me and if i do do it then itll be okay

"uhh nothing i cant say yet but it dosent matter, im sorry for ignoring you guys, do you guys want some lunch?"

"ari are you sure your fine?"

"yes niall now come on lets go make you a turkey and cheese sub yea?" i said as i stood from bed and made my way to the door....

"yes!" he replied with his eyes lighting up like a christmas tree

i stepped out of the door to see all the boys sitting on the couch looking around and pretending to do something

"haha look guys im sorry for ignoring you guys and not feeding you for three days i just have an important decision to make and i was really stressed but to make up for it how about i make you guys lunch? what ever you want!"

they all rushed to me and hugged me while telling me what they wanted for lunch

*1 hour later*

i had five boys sitting at my table scarffing down their hamburgers or subs or pasta or salad or home made pizza, or in nialls case scarfing down his second piece of cake

"hey guys? where are the girls?"

"well mandy and jazzy are packing to go visit their moms in japan" replied liam with louis nodding his head to confirm

"vicky is helping her mum at the store" replied niall

"ashley is also packing to go see her parents in new york"

"wait why are they going to visit their family now?"

"well they wanted to spend christmas with us so theyre going to go visit them for thanksgiving? thats what mandy said"