meetings and misery

Harry's pov  

We let Zayn go with April since we figured out that she was actually very upset. we decided to go to a Denny's restaurant that was close to the hotel that way it would be faster to get there once we all had food comas. ha-ha. food comas. as we got in Louis ran in and asked for a table in the back.

"for how many people will the table be?"

Louis turns around and looks at us 

"uh one...two....three-"

"oh god Louis its five"

"liam you made me loose count!... one...two...three...four...five"

oh my god my best friend is a total weirdo!

"haha okay right this way please"

the lady led us to a table all the way in the back.

we sat don in one of the half circle looking like booths with liam on one end followed by mindy (ofcourse those two have a thing for eachother) then Niall followed by Louis then me.

after she handed us our menus we looked them over deciding what we would get. after about five minutes i saw a waitress coming our war i really hoped she would be our waitress she was gorgeous! 

she was a good 5'3 had beautiful wavy brown hair that reched her shoulders but what cought my attention the most was her eyes. her blue eyes seemed brighter than Niall's eyes.her smile seemed genuine and not at all faked like the rest of the zombie look alikes in this restaurant.

she came right up to our table! yes. shes our waitress!

" hi my name is ashley and ill be your waitress for tonight, what can i get you guys to drink?"

liam started it of

"ill just take a glass of water"

"ill have the hot tea"

"can i please have the strawberry mango pucker"

"i want, i want, i want, but its crazy..haha i want the blackberry orange twist!"

"and how about your self sir?

"well i would like waitress blush" i replied while giving her my flirtiest smile

"im sorry but we dont have that here if you want i can give you a famous popstar looking like an idiot "

well at least she knew who we were...and i have to admit i did look a little stupid...just a little!

"ooooh do i smell smoke?! cus i think you just got burned hazza!"

"shut up Niall"

"okay in that case ill take the pacific chiller"

"okay ill come back with your drinks shortly" she smiled and left.... wow this girl is ...amazing

"so hazz how does it feel like to have a girl that acctually knows who you are reject you?!"

"Niall leave my hazza-Bear alone just becasue he seems to have lost all his game doesnt mean you need to pick on him"

"wow great help boo-bear i thought you were my friend"

"no im not im your lover now come here you cheeky cheeky lad!"

he then attacks me into a hug and tries to kiss me! 

"aghhh Liam!....Liam! stop flirting and get Louis off of me!"

"i am not flirting we are simply deciding what we want to eat! and Louis if you dont let go of harry this instant i will call and cancel the order on that carrot pillow i made!"