moving on...or maybe not

zayn's pov

her laugh was the laugh that i had always imagined april to have, her smile was the same one i was able to make april smile, her eyes even though a different shade reminded me of the chocolate brown orbs that always melted me, the way she acts so care free and full of love and ambition for her future, its just like april, except shes not my april.

as i straddled her i could only think of her lips and how they reminded me of aprils i wanted to kiss them and feel april with me one more time. i knew it was wrong to use ariana to remember april but they were so similar and so different at the same time. at one point i noticed that ariana started to come closer to me and her lips were just a breath away and the buterflies in my stomich were going crazy! but it cant be! it just cant i swore to never feel like that about any other girl that wasnt april!

"zayn?- what - what arre you doing?"

when she said that i realized that she wasnt the one moving in, it was me i was leaning closer and closer to her and i couldnt stop

"i dont know"

and the truth is i didnt know

i dont know why i want to kiss her so bad, i dont know why im slowly still leaning in, and i most definetly dont know why this feels so right!

as i was about to close my eyes she pushed me back and looked me in the eyes

"look zayn im sorry but i cant do this im sorry okay?"

she didnt get mad or upset she simply gave me a sad little smile and walked back out the door

i sat there, on her bed for another five minutes before i grabbed the plate of food and walked out to the kitchen where everyone seemed to be laughing and talking,even paul seemed to be enjoying his time here. thats exactly how it was in the hotel we hated being in our hotel roomand even though aprils room was identical to ours we prefered to be in her room.

as soon as i stepped in to the kitchen i realized that ashley and jassy had also joined us. hu i wonder when they got here.the room was imidietly  filled with an akward silence as they looked at me,

"what? do i have something in my face?"

"haha no lad your okay"

"oh good i was starting to get worried also has anyone seen my mirror? i seem to have misplaced it"

"ahh YOU misplaced a mirror?! theapocolypse is coming!"

"styles would you mind telling your girl that that is not funny whatso ever?"

i sadi as i walked over to the microwave and put the creppes in. again an akward silence filled the room as i took out the food and placed it on the table and started to eat.

"ariana?!"

"hu? whats up?"

"what did you do to our zaynie boy?!"

"yea ari did you like hypnotize him or drug him or what?!"

"haha no i didnt drug him OR hypnotize him i simply talked to him"

"you guys know im right here right?"

"but how did you make him eat creppes? especially nutella ones? he usually starts crying just at the sight of them"

"can i have more creppes ari?"

"sure niall coming right up and i dont know i mean i just told him to imagine they were pancakes"

"can i have some more too"

everybody turned to look at me like i ws an alien

"oh now you guys remember im here? plus whats the big deal its just food"