not so new neighbors

Five hours, 2 furniture stores a target,walmart,fresh&easy, and a run to McDonalds later we finnaly said our good byes to the boys and made our way to my car minutes later arriving back at the appartment afterall we didnt want to be late for the delivery of our furniture. during the day i had convinced hanna to let vicki stay with me for a couple of days so she could go out and have some hanna time.

"oh my god im so excited! i get to spend a WHOLE week with my sister!"

"hahaha yea yea what ever, so do you want to go back to your place right now on your own or i can give you a ride after the delivery men get here, what do you say?"

"hmmm how about, i stay here help you unpack this food and arrange a couple of the essential stuff then when the delivery people leave you help me pack for the week?!"

"your simply brilliant!"

"i know!, so hows school?"

as of today i had been attending the local community college for a month fortunetly i had a degree already so i didnt really need one once they saw my transcript they didnt hesitate to let me attend school ofcourse i didnt get financial aid because that would of been plain stupid considering i could pay for more than half of the students attending there to go for another 2 years but its not expensive and i was only taking some photography classes, i wanted to experience what my mom expirienced when she was taking pictures.

"its good i have a great time the teachers are so funny and the people in the class are really relaxed and dont really care about drama if only i didnt have so much of it in my life..." i sighed

"hey hey its alright, now ofcourse the most important question of all, ARE THERE ANY CUTE GUYS IN YOUR CLASSES?!"

"ofcourse thats your idea of an important question and not if my grades are good hahaha"

"yea yea yapety yap now tell me is there?"

"i wouldnt know"

"what do you mean you wouldnt know?"

"well i dont really pay attention to guys, well atleast not in that way im sure there are many atractive lads in my classes but-"

"but you only have eyes and heart for zayn"

"yea" oh how i miss that quiet and mysterious, tanned skinned, brown eyed, perfect haired, kissable liped boy

 cut it off april!

"okay were done with the food now to put away the other stuff"

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"ooooor not, ill get it!"

"haha okay you go do that"

"well helllllo there mr. delivery man"

she did not just....

"vicki dont start harrasing the delivery men just tell them where to put the things!"

as i made my way around the apartment putting shampoo in the bathrooms and dishes in the kitchen i started noticing more and more furniture appear around the house.

i now had a pull out couch in my living room but the great thing is that it looked so modern that you couldnt tell it was a pull out! i had a table in my dinning area there were two full size beds in the two regular rooms and a queen sized bed in my room  i also had a book case and a tv stand with little slidding drawers for the movies and they were going to deliver the tvs tommorow all four of them. the two "smaller" rooms now had fairly large closet's and desks and my room had aquierd a vanity table, a bedside stand with drawers and of course at the very end they brought in the mattresses for each of the beds.