chapter 3 April's POV

YAY!!! NEW CHAPTER IS HERE! 

haha okay so you know how i upload aprils pov and zayns pov? yea? okay so i decided that this chapter would be tooo long if i did so im just going to upload aprils pov tonight and then ill upload zanys pov tomorow that way i can finish it :) and then ill try and have onother chapter uploaded on wednesday! yay okay so you guys know the drill READ, LIKE, COMMENT, &then VOTE! YAY 

HHHHHHEEEEEERRRRRRREEEEEEEE WWWWWEEEEEEE GGGGGGOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aprils pov

" it's time to wake up honey" mom said to me

" do I have to?"

" yes you do or you’re going to be late to the airport you don't want that do you? I mean grandma would be really sad if you missed your flight"

" can I have five more minutes?"

" ha-ha you can have 3"

" okay"

And at that I woke up, remembering mom and how she was before the accident it hurt me. I don't want to see her suffer. 

I woke up And looked at the clock on my night stand 6:00am perfect I knew I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep so I just decided to kill a little time before going to do what I had to do for the day. I decided to unpack my suitcase since I was going to be staying here for A while, I unpacked all of my shirts first but left out my black tank-top with the carrot design on it, this was my favorite top because it was the one grandma gave me two years ago she gave it to me the Christmas before she passed away I was 16 at the time but I loved her. Then last year, god how will I ever forget last year? I shook my head to clear all thoughts and then went to put away my jeans and shorts, I’m not the skirts or dress type of girl so I don't need to worry about those. Once again I put everything away leaving my neon orange skinny jeans out. I liked how they matched with the carrot on my shirt. 

After putting everything away I took out some underwear and a bra and made my way to the bathroom when the shower water seemed hot enough I jumped in and instantly felt my muscles relax I was really stressed but I didn't have a choice. I washed my wait with my favorite coconut shampoo and used my coconut scented body was to clean my body. After I felt a little more relaxed I jumped out turning the shower off and changed into the clothes. I went to get my black flat boots and put them on, I was brushing my hair when I heard a knock on my door, who could it be? No one knew I was here. I went to open it thinking it might be that cute guy, I mean the guy from next door the one that helped me with the key card. When I opened the door I was surprised to see no one there, however I heard another knock coming from what seemed to be a... closet? Crap someone was in my closet! Omg it was probably a murderer! I looked around and found a lamp and then made my way back to the closet door. I grabbed the handle and slowly turned it careful not to make any noise then I quickly opened the door and I was about to smash the lamp on the intruder when all of a sudden I felt him grab my wrist.omg! I look up at him to find out it's the guy from last night!

“you we're going to hit me with a lamp!" he has a very nice English accent, why hadn't I noticed it before? Maybe because last night I was to tiers for anything that effort needing.

" uh hello anybody there?" 

Oh snap out of it April!

“Umm yea sorry I was just shocked aren't you supposed to knock on my other door?" 

" okay"

He closes the door and I'm left there dumbfounded I then hear the knock on the other door. Are you serious? I walk to the other door and open it, and there he is. Wow English people are very literal!