new beginning...

"the deseased has singed under full and capable state of mind that her entire will is to be given to her sole surviving heiress april marie colin, this includes the houses in spain portugal new york and london, the winery and fruit orchards in napa valley, the bussneses here in los angeles california, along with the managment of all the partnerships including syco records in london and hollywood video production in hollywood and disney creations and adventures partnership for sand diego and florida and finnaly  the 97.96billion dollars in her joint bank account with her deceased husband. the only requests she has for the desease is to sell the property in los angeles and the accounts on NASDAQ"

"how is that possible im her sister im the only person she had left im related to her by blood and she didnt leav me even a damed penny? she left all of her money and propertys to this little intruding bitch? shes not even her real mother!"

okay that hurt sure i wasnt the colins birth daughter but i loved them as if they were because i never knew my birth mom, she died giving birth to me.

i was brought back from my day dream by a slap in the face.

"you little bitch you planned this all along didnt you? run away and then come back to take my money away? i always knew your mother and grsndmother were a pair of gold digging sluts and you became just like them"

*SLAP*

"DONT YOU EVER EVER! DARE TALK ABOUT MY MOM AND GRANDMOTHER LIKE THAT AGAIN THEY LOVED ME AND WANTED THE BEST FOR ME THATS WHY THEY WORKED HAR NOT LIKE YOU WHO JUST LIKED TO SPEND HER HUSBANDS AND SISTERS MONEY ON TRAVELLING AND LEAVING YOUR DAUGHTER ALONE AMANDA DOESENT DESERVE YOU AS A MOTHER! YOUR NO GOOD AND SHE DESERVES SOMEONE BETTER THAN YOU"

"ladies ladies please settle down the entire will came from mrs.colin herself and she agreed that if this " he said pointing to us " were to happen thaat april would have to choose if she wanted to leave the london home to her aunt or the portugal home also if she wanted to transfer funds too her aunt for one time transaction and how much she would be transfering"

"see my mom would do something like that and she taught me well because i was thinking about doing that etheer way, i want the portugal house to be given to my "aunt" along with 7.96 billion dollars nothing more and nothing less the nasdaq will be put to sold tommorow as for the LA property that was sold the day before her death so thats done and over with, now im sorry but is there anything else i have to sign i have to get back to san diego i have work and school tommorow"

"no that will be it thank you very much ms.colin"

"hmm thank you april"

"yea whatever just dont tell mandy you saw me today i want her tocontinue her life like normal with out me"

she gave me a quizzical look but agreed. i went back my car and started the 2 hour drive back to san diego longer if there was traffic.

on my way there i couldnt help but to think back to my encounter with the boys and the girls yesterday, zayn seemed to be over me which i guess is a good thing and harry and louis seem to be serious with jazz and ashley.

after our encounter we went back to dinner and had a greqt time aperantly hanna convinced the waiters to sing happy birthday to me and i saw that zayn and the rest of the boys and girls were singing along,after that we convinced hanna to let vicky spend the nigh and then she drove us to the hotel.

at the hotel i told vicky EVERYTHING and i mean everything about the boys, i told her how i met them and she couldnt stop laighing at the fact that i scramed at the consierge or that i didnt know who 1d was. but at the end i told her how i had to run away and make sure that they didnt see me anymore. And she cried with me when i told her how much it broke my heart that i had to leave zayn and not see him anymore.....