what happens when the secrete slips?

niall's pov

i was really happy to finnally get some alone time with vicky. sure it was going to be in her room and ariana was going to be in the other room, but it was better than nothing.

"umm i dont really know what april ment by saying that there was a painting in my room but theres not so i- i really dnt know..." she trailed of  her eyebrows srunched up in conusion as she looked around and i have to addmit that she is the most beautifull girl i have ever met...

wait did she?

"did you just say april?"

her eyes widened in shock and she slapped a hand to her mouth while she shook her head in denial

"mhm no i didnt i said ariana i said ariana"

"no vicky you said april, why would you say april?"

"because  I AM april"

i turned around to the now opened door and saw ariana standing there

"what do you mean your april? april was nothing like you, first off she had different hair and eye colors and second of all i never saw her smile even less laugh and you smile and laugh almost as much as i do april was quiet and scared and even though i have to admitt that you both cook remarkably well april had a bussiness managment and culinary degree at ucla and you said something about getting an associates at a comunity college"

"niall theres no point in telling me how different april is to me i know that because i made sure i was as different fron the old me as i could be"

"but b-"

"niall buts are for sitting okay, look the point is that even thoug vicky here let it slide, i am april but you can ttel anyone AT ALL not liam or harry or louis or even mandy and esspecially not zayn"

even though i dont completly belive her yet theres just soething about her that reminds me of april, the authoratative voice? no, the way she walks? no, how about her eyes? no thats not it ether, i got it!

the only time i didnt see april locked up in her room was when we took her to the pier and to be honest even though she tried to act happy even witht the weakest of smiles i could see all of the pain in her eyes. the pain on loosing a loved one, the pain of guilt as she blamed her self for not being there when her mom passed, and now the pain of loosing zayn and being so close to him but not being able to tell him..

"but why not? do you know how much its hurting zayn that your gone? when in reality your right next to him! im sorry april but i cant do that i cant lie to my best mate"

"niall wait"

"im sorry vicky i have to go"

before i could go anywhere vicky grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me to her immidietly smashing her lips to mine. they were so soft and plump and tasted like chocolate and the tiniest hint of mint and even though i was shocked i quickly recovered and kissed her back, its amazing how her lips fit perfectly with mine and as they moved in sync with each other i melted into her and everything else left my mind and i couldnt belive how long i had been waiting to be able to do this.

since the first time i saw her at the house of blues i knew that she was my princess, SHE EVEN LOVES FOOD AS MUCH AS I DO! i immidietly wanted to make her mine and ask her to be my girlfriend but ofcourse she had to leave and i kicked my self in the head for not asking for her number, now that i think about it i still dont have it.

after a little bit i traced her bottom lip with my tounge and she granted me accsess with out much hesitation and as our toungs fought for dominance i heard some one clear their throught and i immidietly, but reluctently pulled back.  i turned to see april standing there sipping a glass of water.