Villains

Death woke up and found herself hanging from the ceiling.

"...what the... how did I get here?" Death said looking around. She activated her scythe but then heard something.

"Ah ah ah, you shouldn't do that. One click and boom, your quirk is gone." Shigaraki said as he emerged from the darkness.

"And who are you supposed to be?" Death said looking into his red eyes.

"The names Tomura Shigaraki. And I believe you should join the league of villains." Shigaraki said as he walked around Death.

"I usually try and see what pain others felt, but in your eyes, I don't see pain. In fact, I see you want to inflict pain to others." Death said.

"That's the goal." Shigaraki said as he laughed.

"Hey cutie! All the scars on you makes you very cute! I just wanna stab you and drink your blood~" Toga said as she got really close to Death's face.

"There's no need to look to see that you're crazy." Death said rolling her eyes.

"Crazy?! Oh you-" Toga said as she pulled her knife out on Death.

"Now now Toga, no need to kill our could be newest member." Shigaraki said as he pushed the knife down.

"No one calls me crazy." Toga mumbled with a pouty face.

"Well well well, seems like our newest face woke up." Dabi said as he stood by a wall.

"Hey I've heard of you all over the news. You're such a problematic child." Twice said.

"Obviously I can tell that you all have problems." Death said to them all.

"Well seems as if you're the one with the problems. You have two options. You can either join the league of villains and make our forces stronger, or we can abuse your quirk and use your quirk for our own purposes. You can decide." Shigaraki said in front of Death. He took off the hand on his face to show he was serious.

"You know, funny thing is, this quirk isn't even mine. So you can't take it from me if it wasn't mine in the first place. And if you're going to try and fight those high schoolers, you have to watch out for the green haired one and the one with scars on his face. I've never been scared before but those two are something else." Death said looking down.

"That doesn't answer my question." Shigaraki said as he put 4 fingers on her neck.

"One more and you cease to exist." Shigaraki said.

"Is that so bad? My only objective in this world is to show others true death and pain. And if I could do that with you guys, then well... I'll go ahead and join." Death said looking into Shigaraki's eyes.

"Excellent. Toga, cut the rope." Shigaraki said.

"You got it!" Toga replied as she cut the rope with her knife.

Death fell to the ground. "Ow." Is what she said after landing. She got up and cleaned herself off the dust.

"Now what is it exactly that you guys do?" Death asked.

"We have to wait till the "doctor" gives us an objective. It's very boring." Toga said pouting.

"Well that doesn't sound fun. Can't you guys just go out and make some chaos?" Death asked looking around the room. It was very dirty and she didn't like that.

"We could, but our chances to get caught is very high." Dabi said.

"Well then, I'll go out and continue my job." Death said leaving the door.

"Before you go, I need to inject this syringe into you. For the doctor of course." Shigaraki said holding it.

"I said that you wouldn't get anything but knock yourself out." Death said as she put her arm out and rolled her eyes.

Shigaraki then put the syringe into her and had taken a blood sample. This made Toga giggle.

"Can I have that blood Shigaraki? Please?" Toga asked with a pouty face.

"No. This is for the doctor. Get your own blood on your own time." Shigaraki said.

He put the syringe in an box and it had then warped away. Death made a small gasp at the sight.

"Now I have a question." Shigaraki said.

"And I have an answer." Death replied.

Shigaraki groaned at her snarky remark but continued.

"What children were you talking about?" Shigaraki asked.

Authors note: so sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been in Mexico actually! Anyways this new arc will be just like the "My Villain Academia" volume soooo look forward to hanging out with your favorite villains!