The First Battle

The bell rang showing it was time to fight. Both teams were moving in the gym now turned into a cement city thanks to Cementoss.

"Dang it we don't have a plan to fight them since you 2 were arguing the whole time." Yaoyorozu said to the 2 guys. "I'm very sorry Yaoyorozu, it will not happen again." Yozora said as he made a side glance to Bakugou.

"We can win this very easily." Bakugou grunted "it's stupid Deku and earlobes." "And don't forget Mineta." Yozora said.

"No we wish we could forget him." Yaoyorozu and Bakugou said at once. "Oh... well then let's carry on." Yozora said.

"I can hear them." Yozora said. "How in the hell can you hear them?" Bakugou asked. "I've updated my hearing to where it's as good as a wolf and there are multiple of Mineta's balls everywhere just so they can be able to capture us." Yozora said. "Ok I have an idea." Yaoyorozu said.

*On the other side*

"These balls should be in the perfect spot since I can hear them coming straight for it." Jirou said with her earlobe connected to the wall. "Perfect, all we have to do is lure them into the trap." Midoriya said.

"Wait they're changing positions." Jirou said. Next thing they knew there were a bunch of smoke bombs.

"Watch out!" Midoriya yelled. Next thing they hear is "Scattershot!" From above and they see a bunch of orange shots raining down on them.

They all got separated without them realizing it. All went different directions just to survive.

Midoriya was able to get out of the way but realized that they were separated. "Aw dang it, this is not good." Midoriya said to himself. He then stopped and realized who was in front of him.

"Hello Yozora." "Oh hey Midoriya." "Let's see that quirk of yours in action." Midoriya said. "One for all full cowling 8%" Midoriya thought. Yozora saw him and was very intrigued. "Great Wolf spirits of the forest, lend me your power." Yozora said.

Yozora's eye color changed to golden yellow and was ready to fight. His visor said he was using 50% of his power. Then Yozora ran to attack Midoriya except it looked like he just teleported and before Midoriya saw what happened, Yozora was behind him.

"Midnight smash!" Yozora punched Midoriya square in the face and sent him flying to a wall. "That was a strong attack." Midoriya said. He then jumped from the wall to land a kick in, but to his surprise, Yozora caught his leg and threw him onto another wall.

Midoriya coughed from the attack. "What kind of power is he using?!" He thought to himself. This power was so different from the person using it.

"What kind of power is that?!" Everyone said in the spectator room. "That's a powerful attack." Kaminari said. "It was like Midoriya's quirk except it's was more powerful." Sero said.

"Seems that Yozora is a more controlled Midoriya, a person who can use their strong power without injuries." Todoroki said.

"But didn't you see what happened earlier? He was able to have great hearing and yet he doesn't even look like he has that type of quirk." Mina said. "Does he have 2 quirks like Todoroki?" Kaminari asked.

"No it's all built into his one quirk." Aizawa said. "His quirk lets him use power inside him to launch a powerful attack, plus doing anything a wolf can except better."

"No wonder he said that weird incantation before the fight." Kaminari jokingly said. "His hero costume does make sense now." Mina said.

Authors note: this battle will be chopped up into different parts, so be ready for the amount of chapters. So hopefully you're enjoying this arc. :)